Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

so basically

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya and what i meant by the knives is not that we were gunna stab him...im not some crazy guy running around picking fights we were just looking to dick around and this dude got all **** we didnt get out and fight him for the same reason u guys wouldnt becuase who knows what he has thats why we just left cause he wasnt worth the fight since there was 3 of us and 1 of him and the only way he woulda won would of been with a gun...
Old 02-17-2007, 07:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn man don't tell me your a beaner like me because they're always talking about how we have knives all the time.lol You should of left the part about the knives out lol.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:58 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Motorider228
01 Sierra you better watch what you do to people. I was stabbed about 10 months ago at a party by some guy I wasn't expecting to do that. He grabbed my girlfriends *** and I punched him. Well he stabbed me and I thought he was just going to fight and not pull weapons so after that I went crazy on him slamming his face into the pavement and after he was all messed up laying on his back I took my arm where he stabbed me and squeezed the wound and drained a bunch of blood onto his face. Moral of the story, you better kill the person if you stab them because it may end up worse for you and stabbing someone over them just trying to fight is retarded. You are not the toughest guy out there and you could end up getting hurt worse because of the blade. I own a gun and a few knives but the gun never leaves my home and the knife is rarely on me. Having an ego problem and trying to prove you are a tough guy is no reason to go to prison amd get butt raped. Learn some humility. Oh yeah, I haven't seen the guy since then but one of my friends little brothers knows the guy and I guess he lost some teeth, broken jaw in a few places broken nose and broken bones around his eyes so he got it much worse than some non fatal stab wound.
That's nuts.I've been shot at before and believe me that's not fun.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NegraRCSB2X4auto
damn man don't tell me your a beaner like me because they're always talking about how we have knives all the time.lol You should of left the part about the knives out lol.
You have a knife on you right now don't you?
Old 02-17-2007, 12:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 97sicksled
You have a knife on you right now don't you?
I do.. i carry mine everywhere.. not for self defense though.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:52 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
I do.. i carry mine everywhere.. not for self defense though.
same here
Old 02-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 99Lightning
That's nuts.I've been shot at before and believe me that's not fun.
Never been shot at, I have had a few guns pulled but the guys just used them to throw their weight around. Haha one of the times was actually when I was at some guys house in St. Louis in north county.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's a good way to get shot there buddy.

I carry a knife too but as a tool.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:55 PM
Admin

Received 217 Likes on 173 Posts

Umm ya, I carry a gun as well and if someone pulls a knife on me they better plan on useing it. My gun stays where it belongs, in its holster however if somone pulls out a weapon well....
Old 02-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 03sierraslt
Umm ya, I carry a gun as well and if someone pulls a knife on me they better plan on useing it. My gun stays where it belongs, in its holster however if somone pulls out a weapon well....
If I ever decide to get a "Right to Carry" permit I'll more than likely carry it if I ever need to go into St. Louis or any other un-nerving area.

Quick Reply: so basically