Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Spanked a NBS Chevy.

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 05:53 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spanked a NBS Chevy.

Don't know what he had but he seemed to be asking for it.
I was out with the wife late morning yesterday going to look for padio furniture.
We got to the place and it was not opened yet, needless to say I was not in a good mood after driving 25 miles to a place that was not opened yet.
We started driving around the area looking for something to blow some time, the guy must have heard me pull out from the place we stopped at because he came right up on my bumper at the stop light.
His truck was lifted with maybe 36-38" tires and a suspension lift of at least 10", also a HUGE white Chevy logo in the back window and duals out back.
He threw some revs behind me while the light was red, then we left the light and I took off fairly quickly. I let him stay with me and he got along side.
I was in the left lane and he was to the right, my wife was like what are you doing?!
She knew something was about to go down. She hates racing to say the least.
He started to climb in the revs a little, I could hear the duals on his ride getting ready to go. We were even at this point and I looked over at him and just punched it from about 35-40mph, she kicked down and broke the tires loose and took off hard. My wife was like WTF?!?!? I was like "he was asking for it", I ran up to about 85mph in a 35 zone which seemed more than enough since he was still wayyy behind me wondering what just happened to him. This was the first time my wife has experienced a 8psi run up to any speed,(she still don't know I have a turbo...explain later)
I had a right turn coming up to get into the lot where I was headed, eased in his lane (mine now ) and put my right signal on. He did a semi-ricer fly-by at about 60mph looking over at me.
I don't think he was expecting to get stomped by a stock looking 02 Z71.
God I wish my wife was not with me, I never seem to get anyone to race when I'm alone, but as soon as the wife's on board the ricers and everyone else want some!!
It was just the thing to vent my prior gas wasting trip disappointment to get padio furniture.
I want a rematch to give him a better shot!
Old 04-10-2006, 11:57 AM
On The Tree

Nice kill. Why is that the guys with the jacked up trucks always seem to have something to prove? I have owned several lifted trucks but I used them to play around offroad. It is really funny when you see some one getting out of a massive lifted truck and they are barely 5'0 tall. They need a parachute to get out of their trucks.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:08 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice. My wife used to always just look at me when I did **** like that. Most women just dont understand "He was asking for it"
Old 04-10-2006, 12:26 PM
Sexy Party Mod

My woman does the same....Just she doesnt have a ring on her finger.

Good Kill BTW!
Old 04-10-2006, 01:45 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

my girl just got used to it. shes been riding with me since we were 16 so shes become immune to it, and sometimes points out cars to play with
Old 04-10-2006, 02:03 PM
TECH Addict

What the hell is a NBS?
Old 04-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

New Body Style

my GF hates it just like the rest.... unless of course she's driving. I have had to spank her little 4.8 sierra a few times to let her know who's still daddy
Old 04-10-2006, 05:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
New Body Style

my GF hates it just like the rest.... unless of course she's driving. I have had to spank her little 4.8 sierra a few times to let her know who's still daddy
Damn right.
Old 04-10-2006, 06:20 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

SWEET! Racing is always fun when your packin a hairdryer! btw, MY WIFE USE TO HATE IT but is getting use to it! Ive even got her to listen to my mix ( mudvayne,System of a down, breakin benjamin, ect. ) in stead of her country! Ive got a good woman!
Old 04-11-2006, 08:22 AM
TECH Veteran

I can't wait til I can run 10psi man, this is going to be a fun summer!!

Quick Reply: Spanked a NBS Chevy.