Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

(Supercharged?) Integra

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (Supercharged?) Integra

My sister recently got her license and enjoys riding with me and my dad to learn to drive like we do. So i had to pick her up from school last friday and bring to my moms work so she could get my moms liberty to go out. On the way to the highway i see this stupid integra with a body kit a fart can and some vinyl graphics on the side. Once i'm on the highway i see him coming off the on ramp behind me, i'm doing about 70 in the passing lane (the limit is 65 so i'm pretty much passing everybody). He decides i'm not going fast enough for him so he gets over and nails it to do the flyby. One thing i hate is ricers, what i hate more is people passing in the right lane. As he's coming up next to me I kick it down and immediately jump a fender length. All i'm doing is pulling slowly on this piece of ****, I glanced down really quick to see i was doing about 97. When i look up i see a car in the traveling lane about 30 feet in front of this dumbass, i look over and he's behind and still has it in his head that he's going to outrun me. So i jump on the brakes to watch this idiot just barely miss rear ending a lexus, and of course he gives me the finger and takes off. I told my friend about this later and what the car looked like, apparently he knows the kid and said the integra is supercharged. If thats true, i wonder how it felt to get smoked by a full size truck?
Old 05-10-2006, 02:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 05silvy5.3
My sister recently got her license and enjoys riding with me and my dad to learn to drive like we do...... i'm doing about 70 in the passing lane (the limit is 65 so i'm pretty much passing everybody)...... One thing i hate is ricers.... I glanced down really quick to see i was doing about 97.
Good job on showing your sister how to drive.
And for the record. Everyone hates ricers; accept ricers who just don't know any better.