Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Titan goes down like the titaninc

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 08:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SoBeGraphics
Moddo - all im saying is you can't really post a Titan kill based on a heavy traffic curvy road tail gate run from 80 to 110mph. Come on.
You gotta line up and give the nod at a stop or at least at a rolling start. if not then you "think" it's a race. and if you had the titan driver would have mouthed _________ (insert explicative) lol.

immokolee - wow that is really far from me im almost near homestead.

BTW - my bad for diggin up this old thread.

Peace.
Homestead thats like a gazillion miles from there No problem, if you head over to ron & priscilla's shop again shoot me a pm . Ron knows his chit thats for sure.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is my thread and I did beat a titan in a race.
No it was not a 'normal' race.
We just happened to run into each other and give 'em hell.
It was easy to tell that my truck was faster, and all I had was a catback and a minor tune.
I was just being a dick to you because of your 'introduction'

whatever,
I race anyone that will. 0-40 or 60-120 or 0-whatever.
When someone challenges you, you know it. And you know who won.

BTW dyno #s are one thing.
Street racing is another.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:28 AM
TECH Junkie

Old 08-22-2006, 02:32 PM
Staging Lane

Kills a kill-Titan boys wont run around here-wish they would.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:41 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AGAMBILL
Kills a kill-Titan boys wont run around here-wish they would.
Me too Bill. You guys would be surprised.

You guys think a heavy traffic curvy road chase is a race? He even said he followed him Last i checked you had to actually pass the other guy to consider it a win during a race. Gimme a break!
Old 08-22-2006, 03:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK pal
What are you trying to say?

Have I hurt your feelings so bad that you just need to insist that I am unable to beat a titan.
You don't know me, or my truck, or the guy I raced.

I will not respond to this thread again.

I'm gonna go find another titan to beat now.

Old 08-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Staging Lane

lol - no man, maybe you can beat a titan but you gotta keep it real. If it was a guy in a titan with the same story i would wave the bs flag too. Your story of tailgating a titan and then the title "Titan goes down like the titaninc" is a bit amusing. You can't even spell TITANIC. Just keepin it real ok. Don't get frazzled just find another titan and make sure you get the nod that way you know for sure wazza. Also make sure you pick one with the small mirrors, the one with the big mirrors is a Big Tow package with lower gearing and you may get owned.
Old 08-22-2006, 04:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SoBeGraphics
a Big Tow package with lower gearing and you may get owned.
Honestly dude I can appreciate the fact that a Titan is a very fast stock truck. But I seriously doubt any version of a Titan is going to have a chance against this guy's cammed, exhaust/intake and tuned Silverado. Not even really a fair fight if you ask me. There are plenty of guys on here with less mods that have owned a Titan.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:54 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jmproductions
Honestly dude I can appreciate the fact that a Titan is a very fast stock truck. But I seriously doubt any version of a Titan is going to have a chance against this guy's cammed, exhaust/intake and tuned Silverado. Not even really a fair fight if you ask me. There are plenty of guys on here with less mods that have owned a Titan.
He's just showin us his rice man, F-body guys are now starting to change over to trucks, Mustang guys are crusing in lightnings and such; it was only a matter of time until the spec-v and civic fellers got into titans-at least hes not telling us about how fast his ridgeline is.
Old 08-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Staging Lane

Funny how you guys **** all over me. I'm feeling the love. It's ok you guys can make all the assumptions you want however wrong they may be. No i have never owed a civic and i had a ford f150 before the Titan. Exactly stock for stock the titan will school you and as far as Modoo's camed chevy i know a couple supercharged titans that will tame him. You guys got me all wrong. I never said the titan was better than any of your truck yet you guys seem uneasy about me. My point was that Modoo claims to have sunk the "titanicinc" (lol) on a congested road from 80 to 100. It's ok you'll get over it.

Quick Reply: Titan goes down like the titaninc