Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Titan goes down like the titaninc

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 11:31 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now I cant wait for someone else preferably in a stocker to dust that titan ***. Ive seen them outran by almost everything out there, I worked on the for 3 years and was NOT impressed. Yes, dude I have respect for you and your titan, Post some 1/4 passes in drag race sec. if you want gratification but in case you havent noticed there are ALOT of chevy guys on here who are brand loyal and consitently talking about your Jap truck dusting chevys will not be a good way to get friendly. Now when I see one at the track I will want to run it-into the ground. Lets see how it runs at 170k miles-come get some of my old tater truck if you think you can hang. Till then stick to the NOPI meets cause it aint wanted here.
Old 08-23-2006, 12:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jmproductions
Honestly dude I can appreciate the fact that a Titan is a very fast stock truck. But I seriously doubt any version of a Titan is going to have a chance against this guy's cammed, exhaust/intake and tuned Silverado. Not even really a fair fight if you ask me. There are plenty of guys on here with less mods that have owned a Titan.
on the surface i would agree but this guy is running around with a ace up his sleeve, the black box tune and it is no joke. The developer and tuner is a well know chevy tuner ron bilyeu who is very good. I have used his services before and have been very satisfied.

It would be a good race...
Old 08-23-2006, 12:29 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks Sleeper357

enjoy

http://www.truckworld.com/Truck-Test...-4way-num.html

http://www.caranddriver.com/comparis...ups-page7.html
Old 08-23-2006, 01:54 PM
Staging Lane

Cant wait to f*ck up a Titan now.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:02 PM
Staging Lane

lol go get 'em "tiger"
Old 08-23-2006, 03:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SoBeGraphics
lol go get 'em "tiger"
BE sure to let you know when I bust that *** too.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:12 PM
Teching In

No problem. i will take a rain ck on that race until a later time also.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:18 PM
Teching In

Its some of you 'good ol boys' that give domestics a bad name.

A true auto enthusiast is able to look past a brand name and appreciate technology and innovation. Although I get the feeling that some of you Chevy guys would drive a steaming pile of so long as it had a bowtie on the front.

Now stop being so EMO. Go smoke some poor dude in a stock Titan with your cammed, L.T., beast. Heck, I raced a dude in a Rascal scooter the other day and have yet to come down from the thrill.

Peace.
Old 08-23-2006, 06:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sc186
Its some of you 'good ol boys' that give domestics a bad name.

A true auto enthusiast is able to look past a brand name and appreciate technology and innovation. Although I get the feeling that some of you Chevy guys would drive a steaming pile of so long as it had a bowtie on the front.

Now stop being so EMO. Go smoke some poor dude in a stock Titan with your cammed, L.T., beast. Heck, I raced a dude in a Rascal scooter the other day and have yet to come down from the thrill.

Peace.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! As long as it has a bowtie on it...... Now that's funny I don't care who you are.....I have owned all different types of cars and trucks and Nissan can make a solid truck, so can Toyota. It's just going to take them a while to get into the muscle truck scene and be accepted, their 4x4's were always solid, severely under powered though. It just takes time!
Old 08-23-2006, 08:43 PM
TECH Addict

I think it's a waste of time here guys. The stock Titan, and ALL stock current GM pickups are slow. Deal with it. They're pickup trucks, not race cars. It's like people come in here just to see how much they can get off by bragging about their "street prowess" and this stuff nearly always ends up in an argument, usually over TWO slow pickups.

And before anyone bothers to ask, I don't want to race my pickup... Like most, it's too slow.

Quick Reply: Titan goes down like the titaninc