Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Titan goes down like the titaninc

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 05:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
I feel a ban coming on.

You're.... aaaa..... not..... a..

You're not taking about me are you?
Old 08-25-2006, 05:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
The way I see it you have to be thick skinned to come in this section.
I hang out here a lot and most the time things are kept civil. The problems start when someone calls on another's story. I really don't see the point of calling someone else a liar about something that you did not witness other than to provoke hostility. I also don't see the point of making judgmental comments about street racing (I'm not talking about anyone in particular because it's happened several times) when you're reading in the "Street Racing and Kills Section". And yes this forum is heavily populated by GM enthusiasts but that is slowly changing as there are a LOT more non-GM folks here than even 6 months ago.

Old 08-25-2006, 06:50 PM
Truck addict

titans are ghey. imports are ghey. black titans are even more ghey. people who put weeeheeheeheehee in their sig are even gheyer.

j/j have a nice debate.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:36 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jmproductions
I hang out here a lot and most the time things are kept civil. The problems start when someone calls on another's story. I really don't see the point of calling someone else a liar about something that you did not witness other than to provoke hostility. I also don't see the point of making judgmental comments about street racing (I'm not talking about anyone in particular because it's happened several times) when you're reading in the "Street Racing and Kills Section". And yes this forum is heavily populated by GM enthusiasts but that is slowly changing as there are a LOT more non-GM folks here than even 6 months ago.

Yeah, things are pretty civil but, out of all the forums on this board this one probably has the most potential for conflict. That's all I meant. There is always the potential for someone to call BS.

When you bring people together from all different camps eventually someone will call BS, most of the time this has to do more with ignorance about other vehicles than anything. Then again there are just some people out there that love being **** stirrers too and some that are so brand loyal it blinds them.

Let's try to keep this section civil guys, a little friendly rivalry never hurts but, let's keep it that...Friendly.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

What's the time on the fastest Titan you guys have at the moment? I'm just curious to know where I stand as far as your top dog is concerned. 11s? 12s? 13s?

I've seen a few run and even got to see the tailgate of one.................ok, I saw the tailgate right after I gave him two trucks, and saw it all the way until the flagger dropped his hands to start the race.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:53 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by goshawk23
titans are ghey. imports are ghey. black titans are even more ghey. people who put weeeheeheeheehee in their sig are even gheyer.

j/j have a nice debate.
sounds like a nirvana song... everyone is ghey!
Old 08-29-2006, 03:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slowprocess
What's the time on the fastest Titan you guys have at the moment? I'm just curious to know where I stand as far as your top dog is concerned. 11s? 12s? 13s?
I have yet to see a time better than mine run with a small shot of NOS. Supposedly the Stillen s/c ones are faster but a timeslip proving that has yet to be shown (I'm sure someone will get one sooner or later). Mods: catback exhaust, Volant airbox, e-fans, and the NOS. And mine was a crew cab (full 4-door).

There isn't even an eyelash in the aftermarket for the titan that there is for the Chevies. And even if there were more parts, there is no way to tune it other than sending your ECM off for a flash and that company would be guessing what to tune.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

hmmm interesting... i think im the first mopar guy to post up here... i feel special. go mopar mopar or nocar
Old 08-29-2006, 04:31 PM
On The Tree

ill also say that racing on a crowded street were you have to weave through traffic is stupid assed, juvenile, horse ****. just my way of thinkin. if you wanna race, do it from a dig at a light (or tree...) when the traffic is atleast mostly gone. i think i saw a quote somwhere so i'll use it, roll racing is like masturbation, its ok...but it aint the real thing.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:49 PM
Staging Lane

the head

Quick Reply: Titan goes down like the titaninc