Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Wow a scion and a older frontier

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Made in South Korea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow a scion and a older frontier

I had a xb scion box try and play with me. By try I just left him sitting there at 45 mph like a brick in the road. I don't think he wanted to do a fly by because I think he was just ketching up after I shut down a block ahead of him.

Next I'm at a light sitting and this nissan frontier comes up dodging traffic to get next to me. Light turns green and he gets on it, I just roll a little and slowly get on it. I go flying past him so bad he shuts down and gets behind me for the rest of the trip down the road.

Now these races lead me to believe that I have strait into being considered RICE by all other RICE and now fair game.

I tried to run a quad cab hemi, 2-3 standard cab chevys, and a new taco<-I want some compition
Old 07-01-2006, 12:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ghostcustoms
I tried to run a quad cab hemi
What Somebody with a Hemi wouldn't race? Looks like you've got a problem... just get one of those stickers for your back window. Like somebody pissing on your choice of emblem(s).
Old 07-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Made in South Korea

I got 2 stickers- the only two I have liked, I think I should try a giant apc sticker...

The bottle isn't all the way installed but this is the only pic I have with my stickers...
Old 07-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Staging Lane

haha i would run if you weren't so far away. good kills tho. start searching for some mustangs now.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jmproductions
What Somebody with a Hemi wouldn't race? Looks like you've got a problem... just get one of those stickers for your back window. Like somebody pissing on your choice of emblem(s).
Any of you guys know if they make those pissing on stickers with the words RICERS or IMPORTS instead of as logo or maybe they should make one with YOU instead of a logo
Old 07-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BigBadBoy
haha i would run if you weren't so far away. good kills tho. start searching for some mustangs now.
Let's not sic' em on Mustangs just yet. Afterall, he may get a GT or worse, a modified one! He should probably wait till the nitrous is working for that, and even then it won't be easy if one truly races back. Besides, there are plenty of GM and Ford trucks to play with, which will keep things on a closer to even playing field.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:11 PM
Made in South Korea

Actually the best race I have had in the last month has been a new v6 mustang. I not to worried once the bottle is in I should be able to play.

Right now all I get are worthless runs, I just ran a suburban on 22" with a system, I just went past him like nothing, he had an intake and exhaust from what I could tell.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 97sicksled
maybe they should make one with YOU instead of a logo
Hey that's not a bad idea.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jmproductions
Hey that's not a bad idea.
I've already got one in the making What do you think the word RICERS or YOU? i think YOU would be the best i'd get alot more fingers. Also i forgot in my first post nice kills man. It doesn't really matter what it is you kicked somebodys ***.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 97sicksled
I've already got one in the making What do you think the word RICERS or YOU? i think YOU would be the best i'd get alot more fingers. Also i forgot in my first post nice kills man. It doesn't really matter what it is you kicked somebodys ***.

I saw one that said..."Your Mother".....LMAO

Quick Reply: Wow a scion and a older frontier