Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

02 Sierra Stepside

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 08:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LaBlackPearl
i was liking the truck until I saw the Z71 emblem..wats up with people wanting to drop and put 22s on a Z71?? the only guy I give props for having kinda drop is the famous Parish...Lift that puppy up and slap on some 20s with mudd grapplers, that would look nice!! and u can also upgrade your grill to an 03 grill without having to any modifications, it'll give it a newer look.
Check out his location.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:18 AM
apple bottom jeans

Whats wrong with Canada?

To answer a few questions - my sig is a photoshopped pic. The truck is 2" lower in the rear end with shackles, I would like to do a 3/4 drop.

I was exploring lift kits, but I have such a low drop even a 2" lift would scrape the top of my garage door when I park.

I'm more of a street truck guy then a lift it guy. Plus, I think stepsides look goofy lifted, and when I drop it I'm taking off the zed emblems. I only use the 4x4 when I can't get up our driveway in a snowstorm

Power rangers is because power rangers rule.

I'm going to do the 03 swap soon, does anyone know where I can get the parts for it?
Old 08-21-2007, 09:26 AM
Import Moderator

Originally Posted by Cam Galbraith
I'm going to do the 03 swap soon, does anyone know where I can get the parts for it?
EEEK no 03' swap. have your bumper sandblasted for $50 to get the chrome off, get a paintable top bumper pad and a nice aftermarket airdam and just have your front color matched... that imo would be ALOT nicer and theres not to many ppl wit 99-02 Sierra fronts all color matched... thats what i was gonna do, instead i decided ot go the expensive way and go denali front clip

air dam like one of these 2

http://www.stylintrucks.com/part.asp.../categoryid/25

paintable grille

paintable top bumper pad part # 12477935

Last edited by beastmode; 08-21-2007 at 09:34 AM.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:30 AM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, The True North Strong and Free!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats wrong with Canada?
Yeah whats wrong with Canada?

I'm more of a street truck guy then a lift it guy. Plus, I think stepsides look goofy lifted,
No no no, you did not just say that , yeah my truck is the exact same as yours but a silvy and man I cant stand the colour anymore, do you actually like it on yours? cause I dont like it on mine
Old 08-21-2007, 09:32 AM
Import Moderator

Originally Posted by Chevy Cowboy
cause I dont like it on mine
ill buy it hehe
Old 08-21-2007, 09:33 AM
apple bottom jeans

It's an allright, it's just everybody has it up here! I want to paint my truck the Titan slate grey, I really like that colour.

I want to do the 03 swap so I can put an SS bumper on it, kind of like Spoolins. Depending on what happens, I may or may not colour match the front...I love how it looks but I also like chrome.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chevy Cowboy
Yeah whats wrong with Canada?

No no no, you did not just say that , yeah my truck is the exact same as yours but a silvy and man I cant stand the colour anymore, do you actually like it on yours? cause I dont like it on mine
I think you misunderstood what I meant. I am assuming you have a 4x4 so you can run it year round. Hence my refrence to where you live. FWIW I like lowered trucks and lifted trucks no matter 2wd or 4wd.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Piss Pumps for Sale

Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, The True North Strong and Free!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by COLDZ71
I think you misunderstood what I meant. I am assuming you have a 4x4 so you can run it year round. Hence my refrence to where you live. FWIW I like lowered trucks and lifted trucks no matter 2wd or 4wd.

lol sorry you didnt understand me right either, I just asked whats wrong with Canada, the "no no no you didnt just say that" was reffering to buddy saying a sportbox truck doesnt look good lifted, sorry man
Old 08-21-2007, 08:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Gotta love the internet!!!
Old 08-21-2007, 08:24 PM
apple bottom jeans

Teh Interwebz FTW!!!!111!

When I get my wheels on I'll decide wether to lower it or not. I like 4x4 with wheels on them, sometimes the fender gap makes it nicer. Time will tell.

I'm pretty certain I'm going to go Cervinis dual scoop hood, SS bumper on an 03 clip colour matched and stuffed with a mouthful of shiny billet

Quick Reply: 02 Sierra Stepside