Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1sik02 updated

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 02:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 1sik02 updated

Well truck has gone through same changes recently. Sold my blue hd hood, went back to stock, sold my shaved gate(was getting inconvenient) and went back to stock with painted handle/bezel/cap. Got my shocks straight in the rear, took off my belltech street performance shocks, and put some stiffer doetsch tech shocks, p/n 4163g driver side, p/n 4241g passenger side with a djm passenger side shock extender, the ride is so much better. Recently added an asp underdrive pulley and a hayden transaver cooler for the trans. Installed passenger drop shackle set at 1", truck leveled out sits 15.5" fender to hub all around(4/6). I couldnt be more happier with how the truck is looking. I use it more now as a truck, and only other plans is cutting off the pan, and adding a bumper with colormatched plastics. Also, I have a dynomax bullet sitting in the shed, going to put it on before the corsa muffler to tone things down. everything i got for deals, and a lot of other stuff will wait until my job situation gets better. Enough ramblin, washed the truck up and waxed it as well. Enjoy the pics

Last edited by .James.; 12-15-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:06 PM
TECH Addict

Thumbs up

Very nice. Truck looks awesome!
Old 09-04-2010, 05:54 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you need charcol gray titan wheels,we should trade!
Old 09-04-2010, 06:18 PM
14 Second Truck Club

I love the way your truck looks, is there any way to have a hidden receiver hitch behind a flip down license plate that way you keep your roll pan?

I definitely understand using your truck as a DD and a truck so you have a need for a hitch, but damn I think your truck looks good from the rear just like it is...just my .02!
Old 09-04-2010, 06:43 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Truck looks Great! Perfect wheel choice!!!
Old 09-04-2010, 07:05 PM
TECH Resident

that would be a no on the titan wheels lol, i have a buddy of mine(skeet) who is going to hook me up. So ill eventually get a bumper put on the rear with painted plastics(thanks to 1low4x4) Everyone around here is going with pans, and Im wanting to use the truck for more family stuff as well anyways, so ill want the added protection with a bumper. And one person i know of around here has painted plastics on his bumper. It just looks amazing to me, granted I do love the look of the rear. I just had a pan on truck since i got it back in 05. and pics may not show it, but day it was welded on, got rearended. So that bothers me too. thanks for the compliments guys
Old 09-04-2010, 07:06 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by double047
I love the way your truck looks, is there any way to have a hidden receiver hitch behind a flip down license plate that way you keep your roll pan?

I definitely understand using your truck as a DD and a truck so you have a need for a hitch, but damn I think your truck looks good from the rear just like it is...just my .02!
I thought about it, but then I need to buy hidden hitch, flip down bracket, and helper bags just in case, i dont tow anything at all now, and dont ever plan on it either.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:14 PM
TECH Resident

Sharp Looking Truck.......the Stance,the Color Matching and the NNBS Rims......Very Nice.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:01 AM
TECH Resident

I know for a fact most of you havent seen how she looked years ago, but just pulled these off of my phone. no one has ever seen them lol, i am at 2/5. they are old, but enjoy, i was ocd, so got rid of the sierra 20s.

Old 09-05-2010, 01:20 AM
Banned

Damn I love ur truck. Did you trade off the ss tailgate cap?

It's still gonna look good with the bumper.

Your truck just has something that mine lacks.....maybe the ding in the door

Quick Reply: 1sik02 updated