Originally Posted by Dominion
So im a gay drug dealer now. Nice.
Yep, seen it.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dominion
So im a gay drug dealer now. Nice.
Yes. because when he's talking about 1 person getting caught with drugs that always means every single other person with the same hobby also does drugs.
Your doing it in a truck tho. I own a truck too.. Crap. I guess i'm a gay drug dealer now too. Nice.

I too can respect the work done. Takes skill to do that stuff. And absolutely destoys the bed of the truck making it almost useless if you want to haul something. But I really don't get why. it serves no purpose other than LOOK AT ME.

Props on having the technical fortitude to get the job done.

I seen a guy in a bagged nissan going 70 down the freeway and he was trying to be cool. He let the bags out on the rear, the assend slammed hard against the pavement and he started shooting back and forth across 3 lanes.

He got peoples attention but no one thought it was cool.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:34 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by larsy87
you lower the whole thing all the way down and inflate two tires that are diagonally opposite of each other, if it can leg it that's when it'll happen. it'll tip one way or the other

nice truck dude
ok so explain this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNGI2EFWKDw
Old 07-03-2009, 04:17 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OMG this is funny.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtqN4YtotVY
Old 07-03-2009, 05:38 AM
Where's the Beef?

Originally Posted by Mr. Sandog
Old 07-03-2009, 05:57 AM
TECH Addict

even tho it might not be practical, i will still be bagging my gmc in the near future. i know the truck will have no purpose. i just want the truck to be that low, and to ride that low. sorry, thats just me.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 006rcsb
The car is having a seizure or he's scratching himself (like a dog)
Old 07-03-2009, 08:46 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looking good! Never really understanded the whole 3 wheel thing with air. I understand with hydros you can pull a wheel back into the wheel well, but with air I would think the axle (in this case) would pull the bag down until your shock was fully extended. Not the case though.

Originally Posted by viciousknid
I too can respect the work done. Takes skill to do that stuff. And absolutely destoys the bed of the truck making it almost useless if you want to haul something. But I really don't get why. it serves no purpose other than LOOK AT ME.
Doesn't destroy the truck at all. There are many ways you can cut the bed for clearance. Cheapest is obviously just cutting it and not replacing the metal you cut out for clearance. At this point I agree the bed is almost useless. You can also cover the notch and hole with some metal which leaves a hump in the middle, still very practical to use the bed for hauling most things. The other way is to raise the bed floor to the height of the notch. This gives you the stock bed floor, just with less depth. Bagged trucks do just fine towing for that matter too. Actually if set up right they do better than a stock truck.

And for the reason why? For me its just to be low.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:55 AM
Made in South Korea

Reminds me of 3 wheeling my buddies s10 around a traffic circle, I think that thing was out of impound for an average of 3-4days then back in.

Was loads of fun, but damn expensive to deal with the cops
Old 07-03-2009, 10:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02BlueStepside
Looking good! Never really understanded the whole 3 wheel thing with air. I understand with hydros you can pull a wheel back into the wheel well, but with air I would think the axle (in this case) would pull the bag down until your shock was fully extended. Not the case though.

Doesn't destroy the truck at all. There are many ways you can cut the bed for clearance. Cheapest is obviously just cutting it and not replacing the metal you cut out for clearance. At this point I agree the bed is almost useless. You can also cover the notch and hole with some metal which leaves a hump in the middle, still very practical to use the bed for hauling most things. The other way is to raise the bed floor to the height of the notch. This gives you the stock bed floor, just with less depth. Bagged trucks do just fine towing for that matter too. Actually if set up right they do better than a stock truck.

And for the reason why? For me its just to be low.

Same here. Ill never get the "3 wheel" stuff, but bagged rides are sweet. Low and better ride than stock.

Quick Reply: 3 Wheel a bagged dodge? haha