SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Adam's NEW Brilliant Glaze - info and pics from testing

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 11:38 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

99Slow.. thanks for not letting me feel so alone.. jfwy. As you can see in my profile I have more than 2 colors on my ride, and they've covered the "dark side".
Old 08-30-2010, 01:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lady3bglover
Without me sounding like too much of a ding-a-ling.. do you have any comparisons on white vehicles?
Not at all... glad you asked. I almost never test on white b/c its hard to see defects on white in the first place, then trying to capture them on camera is even harder so showing benefits of a product on white over the net can be a challenge.

My wifes Equinox is white... so if I have some spare time this evening I'll see what I can capture to show you on white.

Keep in mind also - products don't care what color your car is... something that works on black, will work on white... the only difference is that its mover obvious on black as is anything.

Originally Posted by 99slowrado
this may be a dumb question but, do you apply this with a hand applicator or a buffer?
Either... we tested both methods. Hand application is its designed use, but it can be spread out with a PC or other machines using a wax applicator pad. Theres really no benefit to the machine application as far as product performance, just makes the job a little faster is all.