Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bed Covers (Bring Pics Plz)

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 07:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bed Covers (Bring Pics Plz)

I have been doing some searching for a bed cover. I am looking for a fiberglass bedcover that looks good. I was wondering if you guys/gals could post up pics of your bedcover and tell me about the cover like brand, Style and Price if you dont mind. I have been looking at ******** Traditional for 795 but it is hard to find good picks that are big enough to tell how it fits.

Thanks
Darrell
Old 10-21-2004, 01:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I remember going through the same ordeal as you are Here is a link to some of my recent pics of a Snuglid toneau cover. It fits pretty well, but like any other crappy spray fiberglass material -it is pretty heavy. The finish is really nice, as is the fitment I believe. I thought it looked the best when I was hunting around a long time ago.
I bought it painted for I want to say $650 (but that number could be off +$100 maybe)

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223782
Old 10-21-2004, 12:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have no idea what I did with my pics, but if search through my old threads you can probably find it... Gemtop Gt Classic, I think mine was $850 painted but they might be cheaper now... very nice fit, i think around 100 lbs
Old 10-21-2004, 08:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree, the Snuglid is good piece. GM actually offers it as a officially licensed accessory - at least, they used to, they still might. Had it been more convenient I would have one on my truck.

However, it was more convenient, for me, to get the *******'s X2000. Also more expensive, its not cheap. I am very pleased with the fit and finish. It came with weatherstrip, carpet and pulldown strap installed. A battery operated light was also packaged with it that you could install yourself - which I did.
Attached Thumbnails Bed Covers (Bring Pics Plz)-2k2-rear-after_small.jpg  
Old 10-21-2004, 09:45 PM
12 Second Club

http://www.truckxpressions.com/truck...undercover.htm $639+shipping, dont have to worry about polish, scratches, weight...
Old 10-21-2004, 10:45 PM
14 Second Truck Club

here's a few of my LoRider
Attached Thumbnails Bed Covers (Bring Pics Plz)-dsc00025.jpg   Bed Covers (Bring Pics Plz)-dsc00023.jpg  
Old 10-21-2004, 11:40 PM
Staging Lane

I would like to thank everyoen that has replied so far this helps alot. just got thsi truck in late feb after driving an 84 silverado for 7 years. I spend most of my time in a classrom and there arent many places in College Station to go and look at tops. So I thank you again for your replys.

03GMC I was wondering how do you like the fit of your top. I saw that cover while surfing teh net and was kind of septical. The main thig I am looking for is fit and low profile. If you could post some info on how you like it that would help.

Snakeoiler I saw those lids and I was wanting one until I saw they are 1 grand for teh lid and hardware. but they look real sleek.

Ryan and Renegade4e Thanks for the pics I will do some reseach on them they both look nice and you both have good looking truck

01Sierra I found yoru post on your bed cover but when i clock on teh link is asks for you pw. Here is the post if you wanna try it. https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162770

Darrell
Old 10-25-2004, 02:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yea sorry about that, I fixed it now... try it again.
Old 10-25-2004, 02:29 PM
Teching In

Does anyone know of a place in Houston that sells lids at a decent price?
Old 10-25-2004, 03:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NothinButBowTies
Does anyone know of a place in Houston that sells lids at a decent price?
ochterbeck for ******* lids and cutten customs for snuglid and johnson gt also sells snuglid's

Quick Reply: Bed Covers (Bring Pics Plz)