On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, i intend to.
Old 08-18-2004, 10:49 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Brittani
yeah, i intend to.
don't let it get you discouraged because little dumb **** like that will happen........ the more mods you get the more finicky **** becomes......and the nicer your **** gets the more little things will bug ya......just remember....everything can be fixed......thats part of the game.....
Old 08-18-2004, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MY22ZTUK
don't let it get you discouraged because little dumb **** like that will happen........ the more mods you get the more finicky **** becomes......and the nicer your **** gets the more little things will bug ya......just remember....everything can be fixed......thats part of the game.....

thats how i look at it.

I dont know if you guys are familiar with reverse mount rims, but to make a long story short.. discount tire scratched all my rims on the front lip. I was SOO pissed. I got my 100 bucks back, but its too late now...
Old 08-18-2004, 11:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have never had this type of problem personally but some of my friends have...

The best way to deal with this is to call up Eagle pissed as hell and let them know it... if they try to sell u any BS tell you dont give a rats @$$ what their policy is, there is no damn reason for a brand new wheel to be peeling anywhere, front or back...

My friend has a camaro w/ a hypertech programmer and one day he was programming it and accidentaly pulled the cord out and fried his computer... he called hypertech cussing and screaming saying they F&*#ed his car up and they sent his out a new computer and programmer for free and anybody w/ a hypertech knows that it says in big bold letters DO NOT DISTURB CORD WHILE PROGRAMMER IS IN USE in the instructions... it worked for him and it was his fault so it should work for u... good luck
Old 08-19-2004, 02:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if they said they would replace them if the face of the rim chrome comes off, just keep peelin them until the face of the rim gets affected cuz they will eventually go to the face of the rim....my friend had a pair that did that and he had to get them rechromed
Old 08-19-2004, 08:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Are the rims cast aluminum or billet? I have the same problem w/ my Boyds. Got them dipped in chrome and 4 months later they were peeling. I called and started bitching and they are getting rechromed. Of course at their own rate. They told me it would be 1 month, but that was 2 months ago. They should be here by next week. Goodluck.
Old 08-19-2004, 05:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thats bullshit. I'd try and bitch enough until they did something about that....sorry to see that. That blows.
Old 08-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just keep callin an bitchin it should work.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah, I wouldn't be a bitch about it, but I would keep on their *** about it. the guys who put my rims on scratched the rims and scratched the lug nuts. so now I have rusty lug nuts. how hard is it to not **** up an installation???
Old 08-19-2004, 08:46 PM
TECH Regular

raise some hell, thats horse ****

Quick Reply: Chrome is peeling