SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Default Need Help Finding THIS Wheel....

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 09:08 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You'd have a hard time trading those for stock wheels...if he sold the three wheels he had and got an oem 17, bought some cheap new tires and put em on there he could probably get no less than another grand out of the truck. New tires are a HUGE selling point. Hejaz to buy another wheel anyways for 110, for like 150 you can get a set of 5 star 17's and then get cheap tires and cut near even
Old 10-20-2011, 09:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like you first stated, depends on who's buying. In Dallas do you know how fast I can trade those horrid wheels to some "whoady" I know my spelling is all off, but you get what I am saying. And you're in Ft. Worth, you should know what I am talking about. So many Mexicans would do that trade in a heartbeat. I see trades on CL every damn day!
Old 10-20-2011, 09:51 AM
TECH Addict

There's definately some people out there who like that wheel, hence the OP...and you definately have a good point there, I see way too many nnbs trucks with UGLY donk wheels around here makes me sick...
Old 10-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Staging Lane

Wheels were on it when I got it. Its lowered and I had all 3 brake light covers sprayed to match. Its not a bad looking truck. I honestly think on this particular truck that the wheels will help it sell.

So many Mexicans would do that trade in a heartbeat
My truck is sitting about 2 miles from the 1 of the biggest tree nursery's in the US (lots of hispanics).

donk wheels are the easiest way to ruin the look of a truck
True, but if the person has a taste for the same things you do in style, then it could do the opposite of 'ruin the look'. I dont mind big wheels as long as it 'goes' with what its applied to. In my case, since the truck is dark, lowered, brake lights sprayed, and the wheels are dark with a hint of flash it looks pretty decent IMO

I googled "Incubus Paranormal 500" and literally called almost everyplace on the 1st 2 pages. These are the responses I got...

" I got 1 set left and I cant part out just 1 of them"
" Nope nothing in stock, looks like the manufacturer is out too" (x2)
" Its lookin' like it'll be on back order till mid November "
" Nothing available right now and its lookin like it'll be on back order for 2months "

:/ I may look into Craigslist or something for some OEM's just to hurry up and sell it. Its been sitting since August and its basically the only thing holding me back from getting/building a new toy (