SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Educate me about clay bar...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 05:38 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ha ha, I never did get around to polishing my old truck before I got rid of it. My Vmax is even worse off, but that wasn't my fault, and getting it fixed up is definately on the to-do list this spring.

Only a month and a half to go!
Old 02-19-2010, 03:05 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tdrumm
Ha ha, I never did get around to polishing my old truck before I got rid of it. My Vmax is even worse off, but that wasn't my fault, and getting it fixed up is definately on the to-do list this spring.

Only a month and a half to go!
Hey stranger, long time no see! I wonder what happened to your old truck...I hope that someone's taking good care of it somewhere. I still can't believe that it went out to auction Man I wish I had the dough for it.

Hopefully this spring you and I can both cruise our black trucks somewhere...maybe take the VMax to Island Dragway and let you borrow my helmet We'll tell Liana that we're going to a "cruise". At the very least I'd like to actually go to a cruise or car show and bring Rosie along
Old 02-20-2010, 12:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by budhayes3
Hey stranger, long time no see! I wonder what happened to your old truck...I hope that someone's taking good care of it somewhere. I still can't believe that it went out to auction Man I wish I had the dough for it.

Hopefully this spring you and I can both cruise our black trucks somewhere...maybe take the VMax to Island Dragway and let you borrow my helmet We'll tell Liana that we're going to a "cruise". At the very least I'd like to actually go to a cruise or car show and bring Rosie along
I google searched the VIN over the summer and it came up on a lot in Kansas marked as sold.

The Vmax is a big, heavy, slow pig, even with the LQ9 and 4.10s. I'd hate to have a 5.3 with 3.42s in something like this. It's definately more of a cruiser, and it looks like an old man truck all bone stock. I'm dying for a bodylift / keys and 33s combo something awful. Too bad there are too many priorities ahead of that.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:10 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea, I hear ya about the priorities man...too bad you couldn't squeeze a Radix on to that priorities list