SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

escalade body kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanx, I appreciate the help, but i actually have (2) full sets of escalade cladding. Evey piece fits perfectly, except for the front fenders. on the escalade, the dogleg is cut off, and the flare wraps backward. because the yukon's goes all the way down to meet up with the doors, the flare must be modified. Also, the curve of the flare needs to be modified to meed up with the front bumper, and also the front part of the flare needs to be cut and angled to meet up with the bumper. That's what I'm looking for someone to help me with...someone on cardomain has done this...i'll try to find the link, but I can't contact them...
Old 08-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Teching In

thanx, I appreciate the help, but i actually have (2) full sets of escalade cladding. Evey piece fits perfectly, except for the front fenders. on the escalade, the dogleg is cut off, and the flare wraps backward. because the yukon's goes all the way down to meet up with the doors, the flare must be modified. Also, the curve of the flare needs to be modified to meed up with the front bumper, and also the front part of the flare needs to be cut and angled to meet up with the bumper. That's what I'm looking for someone to help me with...someone on cardomain has done this...i'll try to find the link, but I can't contact them...
Old 08-04-2005, 11:57 PM
Teching In

anyone at all? what's going on here...does this site have less traffic than the official Jimmy Carter website? Sheesh!!