Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not a problem
Old 06-04-2010, 11:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You asked if a bumper cover fits over the factory one... Well, the Street Scene SS bumper cover does go over your factory bumper. I can't tell how much damage is done to your bumper... so I don't know if it'll fit or not. It's probably cheaper than an OEM one, but at the same time it's not an OEM one. I dunno... take your time and research everything out. You said your not getting any money for this so it'd suck pretty hard to buy something only to find out it won't work.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:55 PM
On The Tree

my front bumper doesn't have any damage, yesterday I put the valance back on and it all looks good. the rear bumper is another story it needs to be completely replaced, you said the Street Scene SS bumpers fit right over the stock bumpers. Do they look like they don't fit right because their on top of the original bumper?
Old 06-06-2010, 02:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have a street scene one one on my truck... you can look at the pics I just put up the other day and be the judge... I like it personally. One difference is, I think on the factory SS bumpers the two front vents are separate pieces, and on the Street Scene one they're molded in. Also, with the OEM one there's mesh inserts that fit in the openings, and on the aftermarket one, the inserts are more of a "do it yourself" type of job last time I checked.

Quick Reply: Fender Bender