Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

>Finally lowered the crew 4x4 Pics inside!!<

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was waiting for you to post a thread! lol

Truck looks damn good man! Looks like you and your buddy did a good job on the drop kit. Welcome to the vertically challanged club. You'll have to learn how to drive the truck all over again and you will soon find out where every bump, pothole, crack, and uneven road is. Hahaha don't ask me how i know. Anyways... Goodluck man
Old 04-08-2011, 11:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

. . . . . . I'm a fan of lifted trucks but I will have to say that yours looks good as it is. Nice work.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by f4tal
I was waiting for you to post a thread! lol

Truck looks damn good man! Looks like you and your buddy did a good job on the drop kit. Welcome to the vertically challanged club. You'll have to learn how to drive the truck all over again and you will soon find out where every bump, pothole, crack, and uneven road is. Hahaha don't ask me how i know. Anyways... Goodluck man
YES ha already have figured that out. I feel weird hitting drive ways sideways and slowing down on the highways when you see the black spots from oil on the vehicles where there is a good size dip coming lol but ill be putting the 1" lift hanger on in the morning it bottoms out in the back on a good bump and its already scraped my driveline once and bent my new tailpipe then ill be trimming my front bumpstops and also putting a shim to get my pinion angle right but so far i like it alot it has some new found power... I told garrett i was ready for some racing in mexico soon
Originally Posted by camochevy21
. . . . . . I'm a fan of lifted trucks but I will have to say that yours looks good as it is. Nice work.
Yea camo i had it sorta lifted nothing big just 3/1 leveling kit with the 33's for over 2 years lol i just wanted something diff. i was getting bored. Thanks for the compliment...