SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GMC Denali Front End Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 09:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to quote chingon..."some chick started asking me questions like, "I didn't know they made SCSB Denali pick ups?"
I told her, "They don't." !!!"

Thats what I like about this swap. Its still unknown by a good majority of the people in the scene. Its not big or overplayed like the caddy swaps. It does turn heads where ever you go. Im still collecting parts to do this, and it may only be a grand for all of them. Just hard to find good prices on certain peices...
Old 06-26-2004, 02:17 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tranzfourmd
to quote chingon..."some chick started asking me questions like, "I didn't know they made SCSB Denali pick ups?"
I told her, "They don't." !!!"

Thats what I like about this swap. Its still unknown by a good majority of the people in the scene. Its not big or overplayed like the caddy swaps. It does turn heads where ever you go. Im still collecting parts to do this, and it may only be a grand for all of them. Just hard to find good prices on certain peices...

To this day I have only seen 2 other SCSB Denali front end swaps. One I saw driving around about 2 years ago and we both looked at each other and gave thumbs up since we both knew we were the only ones who had it. I never saw him again though. It was identical to mine
Then about a year ago, this guy who owns a frame/body shop nearby did the swap. It's a metallic silver and has flames. He put an "SS" emblem all over it though, I think that kind of ruined it
I see him driving around every once and awhile.
But yeah, I couldn't wait for cheap pieces to appear on eBay or whatever, so I bought all the parts from the dealer at cost and had it painted at a shop. Cost me less than 2 grand to do and I still love it.
Old 09-03-2023, 06:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bumper not lining up

So I have a 2005 sierra SLT crew cab and I got the grill bumper bumper cover headlight brackets headlights park lights off a 2005 Denali but the bumper is about 2 inches to far forward and the top bolt holes are not even close what am I doing wrong here
Old 09-03-2023, 10:42 PM
makes children cry

Received 436 Likes on 358 Posts

Originally Posted by PCoch84
So I have a 2005 sierra SLT crew cab and I got the grill bumper bumper cover headlight brackets headlights park lights off a 2005 Denali but the bumper is about 2 inches to far forward and the top bolt holes are not even close what am I doing wrong here
did you also change out the bumper frame / brackets / mounts (whatever you want to call them)?