SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my Roll Pan mocked up today...

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 09:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i payed 550 for a welded complete out the door roll pan and around 400 to shave and flip the handle on the gate. i dont know if thats good or bad but it came out damn near flawless
Old 02-21-2007, 02:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
That's it right there...just make sure you get the flat one and not the angled one.
have you see the angle one in a bed, I talked with there tech dept and he said it does not situp high(way below the rails) if you have a cover you can still close it

like that idea, have a matching rim and tire, set it close to the cab

Last edited by shakesvho; 02-21-2007 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:45 PM
GFYS and STFU

I didn't know that. I figured it stuck up past the rails so I just dismissed it. Sounds sweet though...I need to relocate my tire for several reasons anyways. So the angled ones still fit underneath a tonneau cover?
Old 02-21-2007, 07:24 PM
TECH Resident

I didn't know that. I figured it stuck up past the rails so I just dismissed it. Sounds sweet though...I need to relocate my tire for several reasons anyways. So the angled ones still fit underneath a tonneau cover?
going to find out I just ordered one will let you know. if not i'll make it work
Old 02-21-2007, 11:16 PM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by shakesvho
going to find out I just ordered one will let you know. if not i'll make it work
Dude, I was at the "sumbit Order" page and was about to click on order when you posted your reply. Ok so I'll hang on for a while cuz I'm in no hurry but please let me know if it does fit and if it doesn't how much elbow grease you had to use to "make it fit" Thanks bro!
Old 02-22-2007, 03:57 PM
TECH Resident

Dude, I was at the "sumbit Order" page and was about to click on order when you posted your reply. Ok so I'll hang on for a while cuz I'm in no hurry but please let me know if it does fit and if it doesn't how much elbow grease you had to use to "make it fit" Thanks bro!
it showing to be here on the 27th
Old 03-01-2007, 10:37 AM
TECH Resident

UPDATE: went to the body shop yesterday truck will be ready saturday. The pan is on welded and molded the tailgate is shaved color is on the hideaway hitch is in, he was working on the flip up plate when I was there, I took him the fabtech bed mount tire stand, I also have a new 20" rim and used tire(that match my other rims) for the spare, he will mount this today or tomorrow(have to cut 3" of the angle mount tire stand to fit in the bed with the cover down)will know more friday
Old 03-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Formerly 08_gmc_slt-08/20/2010

UPDATE: went to the body shop yesterday truck will be ready saturday. The pan is on welded and molded the tailgate is shaved color is on the hideaway hitch is in, he was working on the flip up plate when I was there, I took him the fabtech bed mount tire stand, I also have a new 20" rim and used tire(that match my other rims) for the spare, he will mount this today or tomorrow(have to cut 3" of the angle mount tire stand to fit in the bed with the cover down)will know more friday
PICS,PICS,PICS!!
Old 03-01-2007, 03:45 PM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by 05_gmc_slt
pics,pics,pics!!
Old 03-01-2007, 05:48 PM
TECH Addict

If you don't mind me asking, what is the total price on a deal like that??

Quick Reply: Got my Roll Pan mocked up today...