Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's a sharp rig.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Naked AV
That's a sharp rig.
Originally Posted by jksz71
Nice truck. The wheels really set off the color nice.
Thanks
Old 10-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Staging Lane

Just ordered mine today! $900 shipped! Can't freaking wait!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by rippedcamel
Just ordered mine today! $900 shipped! Can't freaking wait!!!!!!!
Sweet, post some pics once ya got them on!
Old 10-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Staging Lane

Hey out of curiosity on your 275/45/20 kumho ecsta's did you have alot of fender gap when you put them on? Did it throw off your speedometer at all?

I'm just wondering because I just ordered the stingray 3's and I was going to get the Kumho ecsta's because they were awesome on my girls beamer! Only problem is I don't have any money left over after to drop it, or get a programmer that configures the computer for the tire size.

I definetely will post pics as soon as these suckers are on!
Old 10-10-2005, 12:02 PM
Staging Lane

Hey out of curiosity on your 275/45/20 kumho ecsta's did you have alot of fender gap when you put them on? Did it throw off your speedometer at all?

I'm just wondering because I just ordered the stingray 3's and I was going to get the Kumho ecsta's because they were awesome on my girls beamer! Only problem is I don't have any money left over after to drop it, or get a programmer that configures the computer for the tire size.

I definetely will post pics as soon as these suckers are on!
Fender gap didn't change too much. If i did the calculations right, stock tire/wheel diameter was 31.06 inches and the new setup is 29.74, so there is a little bit of a different, however this simply means your speedo will read faster than your really going. I have yet to change mine with my HPPIII!

Anyway, I think Tirerack is running the best deal on the kumho's still. I've been happy with them and would recommend them for a cheap buy!

Here is a before and after for a better idea:

Before:

After:
Old 10-10-2005, 02:22 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks for the help bro! Everytime I see the pic of your truck it make me wish I bought a stepside

You've got one sweet *** ride bro! Excellent taste!

Hey btw I just noticed you have a painted upper bumper piece. Where's that from?
Old 10-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks for the help bro! Everytime I see the pic of your truck it make me wish I bought a stepside

You've got one sweet *** ride bro! Excellent taste!

Hey btw I just noticed you have a painted upper bumper piece. Where's that from?
Hey bro, thanks for the complements. I wasn't a fan of the pre-99 stepside (possibly called fleet sides????) but the newer models are very smooth flowing to the eye.

It's a color matched tahoe upper bumper cover.

Funny story behind it, I was working in the computer lab during my undergrad and I walked out and someone had hit my front bumper and caught the fender. Luckely they left a note so I got thier insurance info, etc. Well I was in good with the guys at the body shop and I had them hook me up with a tahoe front top bumper cover to replace the damaged stock one and color match it. Actually didn't cost anymore to replace a stock one, and they had to re-paint my hood, fender, so they had paint mixed up anyway.

Next I'd like to get a slightly different air dam and color match it as well. Soon i should also be gettin some color matched door handles too!!!! Always a project in progress!
Old 10-10-2005, 06:46 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Very nice lookin.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:55 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by chevybuff
Next I'd like to get a slightly different air dam and color match it as well. Soon i should also be gettin some color matched door handles too!!!! Always a project in progress!
There's a guy on ebay that sells color matched handles for $120. Here's a link to one of his auctions that has ended http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

If you email him he'll be able to get you any color. Atleast that's what he told me when I emailed him. I'm going the same route as you.

Also here's a pretty decent air dam that would look slick on your truck. It's reasonably priced too.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

That exact auction was for an 03-05 but I know he sells the same thing for many years, makes, and models of trucks. Just figured I'd try to help you find some good deals, since you hooked me up with some good advice. Good luck bro and keep us updated with your progress!

Quick Reply: Got the new tires/rims finally!