Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default green trucks, all aboard

where are all the green trucks

i might be getting one soon and i havent seen hardly any
Old 11-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's really teal, but everyone else calls it green. GM doesn't do the NBS trucks this color but it was requested by the guy who ordered the truck. It's the same teal as the older GM vehicles, pics don't do the color justice.
Attached Thumbnails green trucks, all aboard-truck-2.jpg  
Old 11-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Originally Posted by brandonripple
It's really teal, but everyone else calls it green. GM doesn't do the NBS trucks this color but it was requested by the guy who ordered the truck. It's the same teal as the older GM vehicles, pics don't do the color justice.
I was gonna say, I've never seen a NBS truck that color ever. I never knew you could order colors that weren't available
Old 11-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Staging Lane

BADMOFO, I never knew you could either. But I still got the window sticker that came with the truck and it also says "Custom Color"... I have seen ONE other NBS truck the same color. It was an extended cab fleetside of about the same year.

Personally, I really like the color. When it's kept clean it looks nice and shiny. I believe it'll look good with some chrome on it too. Low light makes it look really deep.

The cameras just can't capture the depth of the color for some reason and that's the only drawback to me.

Thanks
Brandon
Old 11-11-2006, 03:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

yesterday i saw a hunter green 05 CC . it was an LS with a sunroof. rare! i have only seen like 5 dk green.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Originally Posted by brandonripple
BADMOFO, I never knew you could either. But I still got the window sticker that came with the truck and it also says "Custom Color"... I have seen ONE other NBS truck the same color. It was an extended cab fleetside of about the same year.

Personally, I really like the color. When it's kept clean it looks nice and shiny. I believe it'll look good with some chrome on it too. Low light makes it look really deep.

The cameras just can't capture the depth of the color for some reason and that's the only drawback to me.

Thanks
Brandon
I wasn't doubting you, just never knew it
I'm familliar with the color, I had it on a G-Body (Olds Cutlass) for many years. I loved that car, but sold it about 3 years ago to buy my Belair. Here's a pic, it's not a truck, but wtf!

Old 11-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Staging Lane

BADMOFO, its all good. Didn't think you were doubting me. The color doesn't look bad on a G-body either. My trucks in the body shop, just hit a deer. Tryin to get a few aftermarket/upgraded parts on it with the insurance. If that comes out like planned I'll try and get some fresh pics up on here.
Old 11-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

How much did it cost for the "Custom Color" option on the truck?
Old 11-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Import Moderator

i see like 4 of them teal colored trucks around pittsburgh all the time, they called them like 3 rivers editions or seomthing adn there all that color, guess you could also build one in that color
Old 11-12-2006, 05:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BADMOFO
How much did it cost for the "Custom Color" option on the truck?
I didn't order the truck, but I'll see if it's on the window sticker when I get the truck back from the body shop.

Quick Reply: green trucks, all aboard