Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Group purchase on leather seats

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 02:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Group purchase on leather seats

There is a group purchase going on, however my last post was edited and locked. The sponsor for leather on LS1tech is www.leatherseats.com they are the ones doing the GP. It is a katzkin interior that they sell. If you are interested you need to call and speak with Jeremy, it has to be early monday morning. He gets in 9 or 10 central time. We need 2 or 3 more people to get the 10+ discount, there are at least 7 orders placed as of now and monday morning will be the GP close. If you need more info PM me or email me at benpimpin1@yahoo.com

www.leatherseats.com
1866-NEWSEAT (639-7328)

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS POST, YOU WILL BE TAKING AWAY FROM OUR SPONSORS BUSINESS IF YOU DO. THANKS.
Old 04-03-2004, 04:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by benpimpin1
There is a group purchase going on, however my last post was edited and locked.

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS POST, YOU WILL BE TAKING AWAY FROM OUR SPONSORS BUSINESS IF YOU DO. THANKS.

There was NO mention of it being www.leatherseats.com , just a number and email. That's the reason for the edit and lock. I don't have emails and numbers commited to memory for every sponsor. But thanks for reposting it the right way.

I have delt with Jeremy when he was with Autoleathers. Good guy!!! I got mine from him.
Old 04-03-2004, 11:55 PM
Teching In

Thumbs down

I would think about buying katzkin interior I have it on my 2003 Silverado. I hate the way it wears out. It's a year and the leather looks like it 5 years old. I also live in Phx, but my truck has dark *** tint and it's always in cover parking and my garage all the time. But looks real bad on the driver side. It's not normal wear. It's just a bad product.

I'm going to remove and get www.classicsofttrim.com. I have seen there product and it's %100 much better then Katzkin...
Old 04-04-2004, 08:32 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Silverado03
I would think about buying katzkin interior I have it on my 2003 Silverado. I hate the way it wears out. It's a year and the leather looks like it 5 years old. I also live in Phx, but my truck has dark *** tint and it's always in cover parking and my garage all the time. But looks real bad on the driver side. It's not normal wear. It's just a bad product.

I'm going to remove and get www.classicsofttrim.com. I have seen there product and it's %100 much better then Katzkin...
I had Katzkin leather on my 02 SS and I had no trouble with. It seemed like much better quality than the factory leather. I was able to install in about 1 day.
Old 04-04-2004, 11:07 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Silverado03

I doubt you will find any higher quality than the katkin setups. They are hand picked italian leather. Im not sure whats wrong with yours but Ive had mine OVER a year and they look brand new. I got the black leather, and they would show wear easily. I use my truck everyday and have people in and out of my truck all the time. These seats are flawless and ohhh so gorgious. This is the first time Ive heard of anyone complain about the product from katzkin, Ive heard service problems but never quality....

... heres a concept for you... clean and condition
Old 04-04-2004, 01:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

You have to maintain leather just like anything else, I would imagine in AZ it would be especially bad since its so dry, try getting some leather conditioner for it.
Old 04-04-2004, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Sorry but after trying so many leather conditioners for these seats they still look like crap. I'm going to remove them and install some other ones.. I think it's just the one I got that suck!!!
Old 04-05-2004, 01:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Contact katzkin and bitch.