Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD pics..

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HD pics..

Does anyone have any pics of modified HD's? I am looking for ways to change my 02 crew....
Old 04-19-2004, 09:32 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by aztec
Does anyone have any pics of modified HD's? I am looking for ways to change my 02 crew....

This is my dad's truck its a 2500 hd 4x4 he took the sitckers off looked kinda gay and he got some custom made bars put on there it looks reallllly badass now. ill take some new pics and post them up oh yeah he put the goodyear wranglers on there made it look better too. Only thing he had to do is we had to trim the front valance because it rubbed.
Attached Thumbnails HD pics..-dscn0067.jpg   HD pics..-dscn0068.jpg   HD pics..-dscn0069.jpg   HD pics..-dscn0070.jpg  
Old 04-19-2004, 09:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 4.8redchev
This is my dad's truck its a 2500 hd 4x4 he took the sitckers off looked kinda gay and he got some custom made bars put on there it looks reallllly badass now. ill take some new pics and post them up oh yeah he put the goodyear wranglers on there made it look better too. Only thing he had to do is we had to trim the front valance because it rubbed.
Nice ride....If you could, get some pics of the sub box. Where did you end up putting it? I have a bench front with power seats, so no room for a sub.
I took off all my emblems and stickers too. All black now. Nothing special yet... I will try and get some pics tomorrow if it doesn't rain all day like they are expecting.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:46 PM
TECH Regular

no no the subs are in my truck that 2500 is my dads truck he has no system just xm and bose speakers for factory are badass.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:57 PM
Teching In

no no the subs are in my truck that 2500 is my dads truck he has no system just xm and bose speakers for factory are badass.
Here's the only pic I have right now...
Attached Thumbnails HD pics..-02chev-fatboy.jpg  
Old 04-19-2004, 10:04 PM
TECH Regular

oh yeah need some bigger tires bad and maybe even think about a suspension lift? if not bigger tires forsure. is your's a diesel or gas?
Old 04-19-2004, 10:12 PM
Teching In

oh yeah need some bigger tires bad and maybe even think about a suspension lift? if not bigger tires forsure. is your's a diesel or gas?
I have some ideas on the tires on 20 inch wheels. Mine is a 2wd. I am seriously considering lowering it. I do not haul anything heavy to warrant the higher heavier suspension. I did not want an HD, just a crewcab. It is a 6000 series gas motor. Plenty of horsepower for my needs. I hauled three harleys in an enclosed trailer(7x14)through the mountains and did not have any problems going 80mph.
I updated the pic. It is a little clearer now...
Old 04-19-2004, 10:16 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by aztec
I have some ideas on the tires on 20 inch wheels. Mine is a 2wd. I am seriously considering lowering it. I do not haul anything heavy to warrant the higher heavier suspension. I did not want an HD, just a crewcab. It is a 6000 series gas motor. Plenty of horsepower for my needs. I hauled three harleys in an enclosed trailer(7x14)through the mountains and did not have any problems going 80mph.
I updated the pic. It is a little clearer now...
yeah my brother has a buddy with one just like yours but red. he dropped it not sure what it was but he put 20's on there made it look awsome. he had about a $5000 system in there too everything jl amp's sub's mb quart compent system 2 screen's in the headrest and a in dash screen soundedl iike a freakin concert hall in his truck. have you ever thought of doin mods to your engine?
Old 04-19-2004, 10:34 PM
Teching In

yeah my brother has a buddy with one just like yours but red. he dropped it not sure what it was but he put 20's on there made it look awsome. he had about a $5000 system in there too everything jl amp's sub's mb quart compent system 2 screen's in the headrest and a in dash screen soundedl iike a freakin concert hall in his truck. have you ever thought of doin mods to your engine?

Man, That sounds pretty sharp. See if you can get some pics of that thing. Inside and out, if possible. I'm very interested in finding out how he put subs in a crew. Doubt I will do anything to the engine. I put a Flowmast dual exhaust on it, But that is it. Some other minor exterior changes I will list tomorrow. Outta here till then....
Old 04-20-2004, 10:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Here is my 03 GMC crew. Running 16x8 Weld Velocity 8 wheels wrapped in 285/75/16 Yokohama Geolander AT+II tires. I have the front lifted 2" using the "green" keys to level things out. Smittybuilt wheel to wheel bars, Carriage Works billet grille, billet antenna and chrome plated factory tow hooks. What is not shown in the pic is the Escalade handles, decals are removed, K&N FIPK and 03 Chevy tails. Next is Denali headlights, 4" Rancho lift, and a Corsa catback exhaust system.
Attached Thumbnails HD pics..-03gmc-8.jpg   HD pics..-chevy-lights-2.jpg   HD pics..-03gmc-9.jpg  

Quick Reply: HD pics..