SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I dont know which wheels i want more.. Help?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 12:55 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I dont know which wheels i want more.. Help?

I have a Black 2001 RCSB 5.3 stepside. I am about to buy 20's for my truck and slam it but im having trouble deciding on a set of wheels. I was planning to get the new American Racing RT-S Black wheels until i found a set of used 20" centerline lancers in chrome with tires and now im stuck between the two. I just cant figure out which look i like more, the bling or the black. The centerline lancers are one of my favorite wheels and the fact that they dont make them anymore makes me wanna buy this set since they are in such good shape. Centerline wont even make them if you order them because they are discontinued. On the other hand, i had been set on the black wheels w/ polished lip for awhile because black on black looks so good. What do you guys think? The black american racing RT-S's or the Chrome centerline lancers?
Attached Thumbnails I dont know which wheels i want more.. Help?-b311.jpg   I dont know which wheels i want more.. Help?-centerline.jpg  
Old 03-20-2005, 01:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

i think the black on black looks really good. Saw a black tahoe with black wheels and dark tinted windows the other day and it looked awesome.
Old 03-20-2005, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NeverSatisfied02
I have a Black 2001 RCSB 5.3 stepside. I am about to buy 20's for my truck and slam it but im having trouble deciding on a set of wheels. I was planning to get the new American Racing RT-S Black wheels until i found a set of used 20" centerline lancers in chrome with tires and now im stuck between the two. I just cant figure out which look i like more, the bling or the black. The centerline lancers are one of my favorite wheels and the fact that they dont make them anymore makes me wanna buy this set since they are in such good shape. Centerline wont even make them if you order them because they are discontinued. On the other hand, i had been set on the black wheels w/ polished lip for awhile because black on black looks so good. What do you guys think? The black american racing RT-S's or the Chrome centerline lancers?
i dont like the rivits in the black rim, around the edge. however, ive never seen a truck pull of black rims yet around here. but id imagine if u did it RIGHT, u could pull if off on a black regcab stpside. the lancers and achers are always nice rims, but so many trucks have em
Old 03-20-2005, 01:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I really like those black ones. Everyone has the lancers now a days.
Old 03-20-2005, 04:49 PM
I Like Gold!!!

Go with the black on black look!!
Old 03-20-2005, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Go with the black ones!
Old 03-20-2005, 06:57 PM
12 Second Club

if it was me, i would also go with the black ones
Old 03-20-2005, 07:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey dude, if you are leaning towards the black wheels, dont feel bad about not buying mine. Im not gonna hold it against you. I have some other people interested, and i know you want to get something quick and i wont be ready for a few weeks. My mom might want my wheels on her tahoe anyway. But just let me know. There will be no hard feelings .
Old 03-20-2005, 07:32 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Lancers! I think the black on black is too Darth Vader.
Old 03-20-2005, 07:37 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 1Blown04
Lancers! I think the black on black is too Darth Vader.

Quick Reply: I dont know which wheels i want more.. Help?