SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Im at a low point in my life, are you? Post up your Soda or Beer can compairison.

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I was quoting Varsity blues. I thought it was funny that someone posted the opposite of what you are looking for.

I love low trucks and obviously the lower the better hence why I went to bags. Just can't get low enough static.

Like I said before, the impression I think everyone got from your post was My truck is extremely low so if you aren't as low as I am then don't waist time posting up pictures. Prompting my earlier post about feeling you are superior.

If that wasn't you intent then you went horribly wrong in your posts. I am not offended and don't really care. I do like your truck and have nothing against you.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:03 PM
formerly 2low4nd (11-08-2011)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by black04
You edited your first posts but you first wrote that some trucks in the slammed *** static thread are "not so low" and that you're sick of seeing people post not so low trucks.

So it kinda makes you look like a douche bag when you say that you're sick of seeing not so low trucks and especially when you post your truck that is only lowered 3/4 on tiny *** tires so it looks lower.
This is being taking way out into left field when again that was not my intention. I just find it funny that people get so easly offended by a harmless post from me that wasnt ever intended to be that way at all. I found it funny that my truck sat this low with my track shoes on and was ampted about it. I dont even post on this forum on a daily basis. This forum is so tempermental and touchy. Threads do get washed out. As you can see in the first post of this thread this was all to a light hearted thread, nothing serious just for fun. You guys feed your own negative engery into this not me. Its silly. I come on the forum after i put my daughter to bed to relax and chill and have fun. I dont make it on the forum as much as i would like. Didnt know i was offending people by posting a harmless thread.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I am not offended at all just thought it was ironic.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by custm2500
I was quoting Varsity blues. I thought it was funny that someone posted the opposite of what you are looking for.

I love low trucks and obviously the lower the better hence why I went to bags. Just can't get low enough static.

Like I said before, the impression I think everyone got from your post was My truck is extremely low so if you aren't as low as I am then don't waist time posting up pictures. Prompting my earlier post about feeling you are superior.

If that wasn't you intent then you went horribly wrong in your posts. I am not offended and don't really care. I do like your truck and have nothing against you.
Thats what i figured and was kinda caught off guard. Im a pretty humorous and light hearted kind of guy. Specially coming for you cusm2500, we have always gotten along. I should have figured. my bad haha.

Last edited by 1FSTGMC; 10-16-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by black04
I am not offended at all just thought it was ironic.
I wasnt being totally serious, i was just trying to spark off something new. Thats all. Sorry guys didnt mean to come off cocky or better then anyone at all..
My truck is sitting low not on purpose though it just happend when I run the tire size i want to for the track. Staggered 20s will be on soon and it wont sit low like this. All in good fun. Just waiting for the wheels to come my way.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:12 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, aside from all the BS, I'm still waiting for Matt to post a picture of his truck...Post em up mang!!
Old 10-16-2011, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Well, aside from all the BS, I'm still waiting for Matt to post a picture of his truck...Post em up mang!!
NO BS just a little online communication gap there. Post more pictures guys!
Old 10-16-2011, 08:44 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 2low4nd
NO BS just a little online communication gap there. Post more pictures guys!
Hey man, I just posted that pic up as a joke.....obviously! Sorry if I offended anyone!
Old 10-16-2011, 09:00 PM
11 Second Truck Club

I would have liked to get a standing up can in there, but my truck doesn't quite get along with them..... It's a little lower now but ohhh well, this'll do.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by sureshot
Hey man, I just posted that pic up as a joke.....obviously! Sorry if I offended anyone!
That **** was funny, i got it.

Quick Reply: Im at a low point in my life, are you? Post up your Soda or Beer can compairison.