SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Im a whore..........pic whore....

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 02:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its no stupid at all..and it looks damn good....but to low for my taste and function...this truck will be pulling a boat next summer...and the Cobra to shows and cruise-ins that to far to trust the weather and drive the whole way...so i have to keep that in mind.....if i can afford it...ill go bags..but...after driving a certain truck over the weekend...i can tell you now...everything else is put aside to save for a serious go part...lol
Old 05-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Tig
TECH Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by ChevyMan23
It is a Factory Five as well....if you can get the chance to get 1....get it
Nice, whatcha got under that there hood mista.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Its a small block 427. 351 Windsor bored and stroked to a 427....Tremec 3550 5 speed and Lincoln MarkVIII independant rear.....engine builder guesstimates 560 at the crank..
Old 05-15-2006, 11:06 PM
formerly silverbrick (changed 02/17/2013)

those are pretty sweet numbers for that little car
Old 05-15-2006, 11:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

a whopping 2200 lbs...w/ a driver
Old 05-16-2006, 11:02 AM
Tig
TECH Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Nice set up, thats awesome. Thats what I like about the FFR cars, HUGE powah in a very light and very nimble car. Plus its totally streetable (as long as you stay off it,lol) What more could you ask for .

I went to FFRs open house a couple of summers ago, hopefully will be going this summer. What a great time. Tons of people bring there cars. Plus they have there Dyno, its pretty awesome. Have you ever made it there or are you planning on going. If so let me know, we can meet up.

Later
Old 05-16-2006, 03:40 PM
Launching!

Very nice pictures.. Your truck is looking great, the Cobra...well that is just sweet.. keep up the great work..

Bill
Old 05-16-2006, 08:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for the compliments...i try..lol....as for the open house...i really wanna go...but thats a long *** haul for me....especially if i decided to take the Cobra....maybe one of these days....
Old 05-17-2006, 12:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Its no stupid at all..and it looks damn good....but to low for my taste and function...this truck will be pulling a boat next summer...and the Cobra to shows and cruise-ins that to far to trust the weather and drive the whole way...so i have to keep that in mind.....if i can afford it...ill go bags..but...after driving a certain truck over the weekend...i can tell you now...everything else is put aside to save for a serious go part...lol
I should get a commison. Thanks for the ride in the Cobra. Probably the coolest, fastest car I've ever been in.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:00 PM
Teching In

im just messing with you. but i pull a trailer every daywhen i got to go pick up wrecks for the shop. and i got the boat to. all you need is a trailer hitch
that raises 4 0r 5 inches and your good to your truck

Quick Reply: Im a whore..........pic whore....