SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Junkman's "How to Restore Your Paint's Finish" - The Videos!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 10:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i posted on one of yer videos but lost which one it was, i have really hard water here, should i run 1? 2? or no filter on it?
Old 04-17-2009, 10:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

after watching these vids I just had to go out today and wax up the truck....unfortunately it still doesnt look as good as that mean o camino (I hate my black truck sometimes), you really know how to work with those products!
I need to get some kind of power buffer the ol fashion elbow grease isnt cutting it anymore.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Parke10
i posted on one of yer videos but lost which one it was, i have really hard water here, should i run 1? 2? or no filter on it?
In order to answer your question, I would have to know something about the filtration system you have. Unfortunately, I know nothing about filtration systems.

Originally Posted by sonoma43
after watching these vids I just had to go out today and wax up the truck....unfortunately it still doesnt look as good as that mean o camino (I hate my black truck sometimes), you really know how to work with those products!
I need to get some kind of power buffer the ol fashion elbow grease isnt cutting it anymore.
You ain't lyin'! There's no way that you are going to get my type of results by hand.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

you usually just use the SHR and skip the FMP?
Old 04-18-2009, 12:09 AM
TECH Junkie

Nice job, i shall be getting some of the buttery smooth wax as i'm sick of hand waxing. Only step i do by hand and it's getting old lol.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:58 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by sonoma43
you usually just use the SHR and skip the FMP?
Not usually, it depends on the condition of the finish after the SHR. If it looks beat up, then I use the FMP. If not, I skip it. It depends a lot on the color of the car and what it takes to get it in shape.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Junkman2008
Not usually, it depends on the condition of the finish after the SHR. If it looks beat up, then I use the FMP. If not, I skip it. It depends a lot on the color of the car and what it takes to get it in shape.
gotcha, thanks for the response. appreciate the help!
Old 04-18-2009, 10:32 AM
On The Tree

Great how to! Now I have to go clay my new white truck, you made me worry.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey junkman way to go, glad to see you made it over here, I know i have seen alot of folks ask questions on here thats why I suggested it on adams forums. guys junkman knows his stuff and is always helping out if you have a question. I have converted to adams completely myself not just because of how the products work but because of the great customer service and its all american made stuff. I know I sound like an add man but I have nothing to do with them besides using their great stuff. Adam Pitale can be reached directly on the website if you have any questions.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by lawson4450
hey junkman way to go, glad to see you made it over here, I know i have seen alot of folks ask questions on here thats why I suggested it on adams forums. guys junkman knows his stuff and is always helping out if you have a question. I have converted to adams completely myself not just because of how the products work but because of the great customer service and its all american made stuff. I know I sound like an add man but I have nothing to do with them besides using their great stuff. Adam Pitale can be reached directly on the website if you have any questions.
You sure you're not on the payroll?

Just messin' with ya'! You're right on about the customer service and that his products are all American made. That is very important to Adam and it shows with his company.

Quick Reply: Junkman's "How to Restore Your Paint's Finish" - The Videos!