SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Junkman's "How to Restore Your Paint's Finish" - The Videos!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 01:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mred
you know, i do not spend my days trying to figure out how to detail a car. you could say i am the type of person who would just, jump in and do it. then probably spend more money trying to fix what i screwed up,or just paying someone to paint the damn car and really getting screwed.
what the hell you guys are speaking?
"car wash in a bottle" "detail spray" etc. etc. etc.
i am asking for some help here. see it would be hard for me to buy into "Adams Detailing Kit" or any "Detailing Kit" for that matter especially when i have no clue as what the hell im getting into or what you guys are speaking, "CAR WASH IN A BOTTLE" "DETAIL SPRAY".
to me detail spray is like a "quick wax" not "car wash in a bottle" sounds like,"soap and water in a bottle".
Junkman i will have to say "wonderful job" offering the help on how to detail our cars/trucks. thanks alot
but it seems i have hit a nerve when i asked you if you was pushing the "ADAMS" product.
"SORRY"
i do not have years of experience detailing cars,just building elevators.
thanks
MrEd
P.S
this is not a attitude,cry,or a attack.
just a simple question..to anyone
I'm sorry if my answer made you think I was in any way offended by your question as I was surely not! Please do not take it that way. I was not offended in any any whatsoever.

Let me see if I first understand what you are asking.

What is detail spray?

Detail spray is nothing more than a multipurpose liquid that you can use on your car to do things like enhance a present wax job, wipe down the paint to remove very light dust (wiping when to much dust is on the car equals scratches), or used as a lubricant when claying the paint. Most wax companies have some version of their own detail spray and they all are multipurpose.

Some folks use detail spray to wash their car (or wipe down their car as that is what they are really doing) and this is why they call it "car wash in a bottle". It is not a quick wax as you called it, but more of a enhancer of the wax that is already on the car. The Adam's Brilliant Spray Glaze is more of a "wax in a bottle" as the name (glaze) implies.

It would be cheaper to understand what you are buying and why. If I were you, I wouldn't buy anything either if it did not make sense to me. The company is not going anywhere so take your time in learning what the products if you want. If you have watched my videos, it should make sense to you as to what the products in my video do. I take the time to explain them in detail.

Does that answer your questions?
Old 04-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im sorry if i didnt explain myself properly Its hard for me to know what you do know or do not know so if I didnt explain myself correctly I apologize. If you need any help just get a hold of junkman he has been doing this stuff a long long time and can explain it better then me. It really doesnt take alot to figure this stuff out so once you do you should be ok. And I agree dont buy anything until you know what you want and maybe do alittle experimenting. if you go to adams site they have a small 4 ounce pump bottle sample kit for like 13 bucks and it gives you a bunch of the better selling things that you can try and see if you like them. but remember if your not sure ask its all cool.