Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lets see some ideas. ECSB Sierras

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 11:02 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets see some ideas. ECSB Sierras

So I recently got a job I have been fighting for, for quite awhile. But, I got it. Anyways, I now have money to throw cash at my vehicle. Im at that "bored" stage when you just dont look at your truck anymore and say wow... Im at that, "Ive gotta do something to it or start over" thing going on.

I can either A. Keep my current ride and modify the crap out of it. So in that, I am looking for lots and lots of lots of ideas of Sierras (Mine is an 01) lifted or slammed I would be looking at both ideas. And either way they would have some serious power putting down.

Or, B. Just by a new truck. New body style Sierra, or New Quad Cab dodge 1500, or New Quad Cab Cummins, or even a new F150. I have to keep a truck for work, it is a work truck technically but still want something nice so I dont roll up with a Cadillac sittin on 28s lol. And it would be nice to have something "new" or whatever. Ive probably got another 60-70k on this motor in my truck. I would buy something with quite low miles.

Anyways, post pictures/ideas. And or comments. Im at a turning point currently.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:27 PM
On The Tree

29 Views and not a single reply.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:41 PM
I Like Gold!!!

I would slam it(5/8). Do the 03 up conversion w/a chevy HD hood.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:54 PM
TECH Resident

Any pics of your truck as it sits now?
Old 04-21-2008, 04:45 PM
On The Tree

Oh yes, that might help lol.

Old 04-21-2008, 05:03 PM
On The Tree

03 conversion for the front. new mirrors color matched and handles... take off the pin stripes, remove all the molding, 2-4 drop, 20 or 22 inch wheels and 03-06 chevy tails... thats a good start guy.... oh ya get rid of the 2tone and paint to bottom to match the top
Old 04-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

how much "extra cash" are we talking here?
Old 04-21-2008, 05:30 PM
On The Tree

20 is as big as I would go. Truck cant be too flashy, customers will see my vehicle alot and I cant go looking like some hoodlem (spelling? lol) riding "dirty"

And cash wise. I don't talk big or anything. But I no longer work for a shop or frame houses anymore. So if I wanted to really mock up this truck I could. Then again, I could buy something new and just drive that with a few simple mods. Again, the truck cant be flashy and it seems the longer I keep a truck the more stuff I end up doing to it lol
Old 04-21-2008, 08:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Blitanicle99
So I recently got a job I have been fighting for, for quite awhile. But, I got it. Anyways, I now have money to throw cash at my vehicle. Im at that "bored" stage when you just dont look at your truck anymore and say wow... Im at that, "Ive gotta do something to it or start over" thing going on.

I can either A. Keep my current ride and modify the crap out of it. So in that, I am looking for lots and lots of lots of ideas of Sierras (Mine is an 01) lifted or slammed I would be looking at both ideas. And either way they would have some serious power putting down.

Or, B. Just by a new truck. New body style Sierra, or New Quad Cab dodge 1500, or New Quad Cab Cummins, or even a new F150. I have to keep a truck for work, it is a work truck technically but still want something nice so I dont roll up with a Cadillac sittin on 28s lol. And it would be nice to have something "new" or whatever. Ive probably got another 60-70k on this motor in my truck. I would buy something with quite low miles.

Anyways, post pictures/ideas. And or comments. Im at a turning point currently.
Sell it and buy a Ford...You're not loyal enough to mod a GM vehicle.
Yes, I am serious.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:00 AM
On The Tree

Ill take my chances with whatever I drive. Thats why I asked.
Your the kind of person that should drive a honda civic with a autozone exhaust talking like that. Quit life.

Quick Reply: Lets see some ideas. ECSB Sierras