SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lets see some slammed a$$ trucks no bags!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ext 4.8 pewter
its a 6/9 3 inch hanger and flipkit in the back
how were able to achieve a 6/9?
Old 07-25-2010, 07:22 PM
TECH Resident

sittin 3/6 now, about to go to 4/7, 4/8, going to add drop shackles in rear, but i have rollpan, no bumper or spare

Old 11-28-2010, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by williebones
friends truck 6/8

Hey guys

I have a Silverado 1500 2WD 1999 single cab with a fresh made 4/6 DJM drop kit with stock wheels , I must say I am not satisified at all with the looks & will do anything to change it , and the front is higher than the back for unknown reasons to me ! please let me know what can I do (without changing kits or spending too much to adjust the front and the back and to lower it another 2 inches , your help is highly appreciated , thanks !! one of the dopest truck I've seen !! thought I could be close to that with a 4/6 kit with small tires (despite I have stock right now but I am nowhere close to that )
would die for others pics of your friends truck man , Peace
Old 11-28-2010, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by matt//
raised it up to 5/7ish but its too high now. lol
dirty pics FTMFW

hey mate

this is 5/7 drop ? it looks low and good ! what did you used ?
Old 11-28-2010, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by banker099
this was mine when i had 4in control arms and 2in drop springs....i could barely drive it...it looked amazing though....

this is with the factory 30.5 in tires...

OMG .... massive
Old 11-28-2010, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Naranjas

i have like a 6/8
Fantastic look , what model of trucks these stock wheels belong to , they look sick on a silverado of these years , any more pictures ?? love love that look !
Old 11-28-2010, 08:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by picobas
Hey guys

I have a Silverado 1500 2WD 1999 single cab with a fresh made 4/6 DJM drop kit with stock wheels , I must say I am not satisified at all with the looks & will do anything to change it , and the front is higher than the back for unknown reasons to me ! please let me know what can I do (without changing kits or spending too much to adjust the front and the back and to lower it another 2 inches , your help is highly appreciated , thanks !! one of the dopest truck I've seen !! thought I could be close to that with a 4/6 kit with small tires (despite I have stock right now but I am nowhere close to that )
would die for others pics of your friends truck man , Peace
what components did you use?

OMG .... massive
yes, thats an HD grill and bumper

Fantastic look , what model of trucks these stock wheels belong to , they look sick on a silverado of these years , any more pictures ?? love love that look !
these come off of newer tahoe ltz's
Old 11-29-2010, 01:45 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by gs7793
what components did you use?

yes, thats an HD grill and bumper

these come off of newer tahoe ltz's
Thanks for your reply , I bought a complete kit which is called 4"/6" Pro Drop Kit , I am not very familiar with all these , It costed me a little less than 500 $ to buy it , (bought it on stylintrucks site) I don't know how to put links & I don't know if this is allowed on this forum , but it's pretty much the full kit for the beginners I would say , all is included in it , I also used the specifics shocks to fit with , the way it drives is good but it's just surprisingly to good , I was almost expecting to hit a little more than that

but no even close , except of the higher front problem , what could I do to have it looked like yours when it was very low (as in the past picture with the hd grill & bumper) awesome look & drop , even it it hits sometimes it's just to good that way , I heard about cuting the coils , isn't it dangerous to do that ?
Old 11-29-2010, 01:47 PM

Thanks for your reply , I bought a complete kit which is called 4"/6" Pro Drop Kit , I am not very familiar with all these , It costed me a little less than 500 $ to buy it , (bought it on stylintrucks site) I don't know how to put links & I don't know if this is allowed on this forum , but it's pretty much the full kit for the beginners I would say , all is included in it , I also used the specifics shocks to fit with , the way it drives is good but it's just surprisingly to good , I was almost expecting to hit a little more than that

but no even close , except of the higher front problem , what could I do to have it looked like yours when it was very low (as in the past picture with the hd grill & bumper) awesome look & drop , even it it hits sometimes it's just to good that way , I heard about cuting the coils , isn't it dangerous to do that ?
Hey Gs

just noticed it was not your truck sorry , but you seems to have many answers to my questions thanks
Old 11-29-2010, 01:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

You would have to trim your coils if you want to drop it down a little more. You probably have lower control arms if you got a djm kit.

Quick Reply: lets see some slammed a$$ trucks no bags!!!!!