SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Satin Gray and Flat Black paint job!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 11:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn..I think it looks great and killer imo.

I'd leave the mirrors black and the handles black just to break colors away. Colormatch bowtie black and wheels look awsome.

the stripes not to big on them.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:46 AM
TECH Regular

Truck looks nice Julien. I like the satin grey/silver and the uniqueness of the stripes, definitely an eye catching piece. I just have to be like everyone else since there seems to be a lot of suggestions, I thought I would throw one out. You ever thought of a thin red pinstripe to highlight the offset stripes the same color as the brake calipers. Nothing that stands out from far but just thin enough that it adds a little detail close up. Other than that I would say it just looks sick... Can’t wait to see the next few appearance updates.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:41 PM
On The Tree

that looks fuggin good, i wanna see that **** in person.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Staging Lane

Sweet ride man! Looks bas ***, in my opinion i would def color match the handles and the mirrors, put another stripe symmetrical to the one you have, and get some clear or tinted headlights!
Old 04-25-2010, 11:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i like it looks sick, that color is unique !!
Old 04-25-2010, 11:53 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Man, the more I look at it, the more badass it is I keep coming back to this thread to drool over your truck, I like the whole thing...I was never a fan of satin black SS wheels, but their perfect on your truck Love the HD grille and bumper too, don't see it with the 1500 hood too often
Old 04-26-2010, 01:26 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by budhayes3
Man, the more I look at it, the more badass it is I keep coming back to this thread to drool over your truck, I like the whole thing...I was never a fan of satin black SS wheels, but their perfect on your truck Love the HD grille and bumper too, don't see it with the 1500 hood too often
Here's a few more pics to send you to sleep! Myself, Dave and Brandon from Truckin went and fooled around today with some video camera's and at the end of the day when the sun went down we took some stills. I wasn't able to see any of the pics they took with their super expensive freaking camera's but I took a few with my POS camera. I have no idea what I'm doing so granted someone with better knowledge would of done a better job with my camera but here's a few...

Name:  CIMG4654.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  60.2 KB

Name:  CIMG4666.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  52.4 KB

Dave molesting my truck...again!!
Name:  CIMG4665.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  57.4 KB

Name:  CIMG4668.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  53.0 KB

Name:  CIMG4671.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  78.6 KB
Old 04-26-2010, 01:36 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Awesome man...just what I need to help out with my insomnia! Hittin the hay now, thanks for the pics
Old 04-26-2010, 01:38 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by idahoblkss
i like it looks sick, that color is unique !!
Truck looks different from the last time you saw it huh? And I will not let you write on it with a sharpee now that it's painted!! Not unless someone else rear-ends me...

Originally Posted by regcabls6
that looks fuggin good, i wanna see that **** in person.
Hey sorry I missed you last night!! I got outta disneyland a little later than I had expected and couldn't make the meet/gtg. I heard it was a bit dead too soo...sorry you had to be there on a dead night, usually they are pretty big! Hope to see you at the next one, I heard your truck is ridiculous!!

Originally Posted by 03CHEVYBOY
Sweet ride man! Looks bas ***, in my opinion i would def color match the handles and the mirrors, put another stripe symmetrical to the one you have, and get some clear or tinted headlights!
if someone could photoshop that it'd be interesting to see.

Neil, I can't say I've thought of that but it does sound kinda cool, I'd have to see it first to decide whether or not I like it though.

Btw Billy, I was a little concerned about how the stock hood would look with the HD front end but you know what...I love it!!! I think an HD hood would be a little too over the top with the stripes and all.

Matt, I like your ideas, will talk more about them on Saturday or Sunday, depending on Pat.

Tom, I like the name Mercury Vapor, but sounds a bit to macho. what else you got?
Old 04-26-2010, 02:29 AM
TECH Addict

That truck looks great man! Very unique in every way

Quick Reply: New Satin Gray and Flat Black paint job!