Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P-i-t-a

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 10:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sn0wBa11
Hey Garrett are yall going to Beach this sat night? I'll be in Ft. Worth this weekend and may be lookin for something to do
yup, we'll be there! or i know i will be anyways lol
Old 01-25-2011, 10:22 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol, does everyone still hang out at the service station on the corner or back down the road at Starbucks?
Old 01-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Truck sounded good man, but work on those issues i told you about... Then contact a different tuner...

Hmmm, well the tune has some issues... I am not sure what the background is of the tuner but let me see if yall see an issue with the log... Here is a couple of screen shots of a long WOT pull... This is one of the first times out of all the trucks that i have looked at and said, "DO NOT got WOT until you get a new tune/tuner"....

Sorry for the bad news man, but i said i would give you my no BS opinion....

Old 01-25-2011, 07:24 PM
TECH Addict

^^thanks for helping me out corey. i knew the truck wasnt running right...

to everyone- DO NOT use High Stakes Racing in Rowlett. as you can see, they aren't the best tuners. The guy hasnt answered my calls or returned my texts or voicemails. The way i see it, i wasted $250

but thanks for being completely honest with me corey, i'd much rather someone give me the whole truth no matter how bad it is vs someone beating around the bush saying it may be bad and then me go screw it up cause the tuning is so bad....and i'll get those smaller things fixed that we talked about.

Lol, does everyone still hang out at the service station on the corner or back down the road at Starbucks?
and now everyone hangs out at the starbucks....and due to my horrible tuning, i wont be doing any racing but i'll still be out there
Old 01-25-2011, 10:07 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Alright cool. Me and my bro used to take his gsx eclipse out there and then go to the airport and race. It was a ricer but was mo bad. Puttin down a lil over 400 at the wheels
Old 01-25-2011, 10:15 PM
TECH Addict

Damn that sucks man, Now go get a real tune and let er rip..
Old 01-25-2011, 10:36 PM
TECH Addict

Alright cool. Me and my bro used to take his gsx eclipse out there and then go to the airport and race. It was a ricer but was mo bad. Puttin down a lil over 400 at the wheels
hahaha, you should hear the ricer fart cannon wars they have out there now!!

Originally Posted by D_reks{5.3}
Damn that sucks man, Now go get a real tune and let er rip..
for sure man....corey said theres a little left in the truck, so hopefully there'll be a noticable difference when i get a better tune other than it just running cleaner in general
Old 01-26-2011, 12:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by whitedakota
not meant to high jack! cdub- how fast is your truck in the 1/8th. thanks.
Honestly man i havent even ran it since i got all this stuff doine and its been almost a year. I have 2 kids on my own so i dont have alot of free time Hopefully soon ha.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i dont know what all of that stuff is that corey posted but it looks like a hospital monitor or something. like i said last night, i have $700 wrapped up in useless tunes/tuners and my tune is still jacked. hope you get it straightened out soon man.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:05 AM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 454navyss
i dont know what all of that stuff is that corey posted but it looks like a hospital monitor or something. like i said last night, i have $700 wrapped up in useless tunes/tuners and my tune is still jacked. hope you get it straightened out soon man.
The point of those screen shots are to show that the truck never entered open loop/PE mode. so his AFR never goes richer than 14.68, because the tuner did not lower the PE delays (which is pretty much standard on creating a tune).... LTFT were still active at WOT which should not happen... also his LTFTs at part throttle are pretty far off, which means it needs some airflow table corrections.... the reason he should not go WOT is because of the insane lean condition.... if he continues going wot he will burn up that motor... the shitty thing about all of this is that he would have never know unless i logged it...