Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Part #'s and fittment Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 04:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Part #'s and fittment Question

I tried to do a search on part numbers for a few pieces that I would like to get from GM. The first were what I think are the Escalade door handles. The ones I need specifically are the ones that have the painted bezels from the factory (White, not pearl) with the chrome handle. The problem is that I have seen some people post pics of their Escalade handles and they do not have the chrome handle? I thought the Denali handles where the ones that where all one color?

Can anyone give me the exact part number of the handles with the white bezel and chrome handles? Also, do these have the key hole on both sides or do I have to modify the passenger one to fit?

The other question is if a Denali Taligate handle (they look different than a truck one) with work on a truck tailgate? I like how they look.

And last, will the taillgihts from the Cadillac Escalade Truck fit into a 2000 GMC Sierra? I forget the first year the truck version came out?
Old 04-09-2006, 05:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I do not have the part numbers, but I can answer some of your questions. The denali/tahoe handles are the ones that are all one color. As far as I know, the denali rear gate handle/bezel will not work on the trucks and niether will the escalade taillights. With that said though, you could get the 03+ silverado lights and put in your sierra.
Old 04-09-2006, 08:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02BlueStepside
I do not have the part numbers, but I can answer some of your questions. The denali/tahoe handles are the ones that are all one color. As far as I know, the denali rear gate handle/bezel will not work on the trucks and niether will the escalade taillights. With that said though, you could get the 03+ silverado lights and put in your sierra.
Are the 03+ Denali truck tail lights any different than the silverado lights?

To be sure, I mean the version of the Escalade that has a bed. Wouldnt they have the same shape tail lights as the 03 trucks ? So then if the 03 trucks fit mine then I would hope that the Caddy truck or perhaps the Denali truck tail lights (if they are any different) would fit ?
Old 04-11-2006, 05:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If I am not mistaken, all the GMC trucks, including the Denali, use the same taillights from 99+. I don't believe the Escalade truck, EXT or something like that, has the same lights as the Sierra/Silverados, they are more like the avalanch lights.

The GMC truck lights are like the 99-02 Silverado lights. In 03, they changed the look of the Silverado lights, but the will still bolt in to the sierras and previous model silverados. The only thing with these lights is that they need the harness to go along with them.