SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of my RCSB

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 07:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks clean,did you have to change to denali grille for headlights to fit?
Old 03-25-2008, 07:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Knew there was a reason I quoted u LowBlack99. I wouldn't paint wheel centers. The wheels look great as is, & u don't see em on everything. BTW, my Mom has family from where u live. Or used to. I was there as a little boy & got bit by a poisonous snake. I haven't been down in a while. Too hot for me to live, but u can't beat southern hospitality!
Old 03-25-2008, 08:04 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Nice looking truck. I sure like the wheels.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 95 bright teal
Great looking truck! i can see how you have experience with buffing paint! it shows!
I think these pics were right after the whole wet cand and buff experience. It don't look quite as good now since the job I was at was gravel and all but it still looks decent.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fastnblu
Man, do I like your ride! I'm not a fan of a lot of chrome, but on GMCs, chrome splashes look perfect! I like chrome side moldings on GMCs only. I like everything about your truck: wheels, stance, grille, etc. - Be proud!!! If I was lookin for a GMC, it'd be yours!
Thanks, I like just a bit of the chrome to break it up looks good on the RCSB but I don't like it as much on the Ex,cc.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chevrolade
looks clean,did you have to change to denali grille for headlights to fit?
Not at all Denali lights are a direct replacement.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fastnblu
Knew there was a reason I quoted u LowBlack99. I wouldn't paint wheel centers. The wheels look great as is, & u don't see em on everything. BTW, my Mom has family from where u live. Or used to. I was there as a little boy & got bit by a poisonous snake. I haven't been down in a while. Too hot for me to live, but u can't beat southern hospitality!
Man It's a whole different place here than it was a few years ago. Hell I used to pick strawberrys form the same land they built the golf course I live on now. I'm only a good 1/4 mile from south Memphis and it used to be the BAD part of town now it's actually getting decent, south memphis that is. I'm originally from Oklahoma just been here about 19 years now and yup it gets HOT in the summer!!!! We have mild winters though, only snowed once this year about 3 weeks ago and was gone the next day.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:17 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

nice looking truck, it makes me want to lower the truck that much more!!! Plus get some wheels for it!! Don't take offence but Make those Denali lights clear corner, same with turns down the road for cheap update. I helped a friend of mine do it to his black 2500 and I thought it made a cleaner look.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by trxmxzx
nice looking truck, it makes me want to lower the truck that much more!!! Plus get some wheels for it!! Don't take offence but Make those Denali lights clear corner, same with turns down the road for cheap update. I helped a friend of mine do it to his black 2500 and I thought it made a cleaner look.
I agree with you on the clear corner, I've been thinking about but just not srue about taking the chance of messing up $200 dollar each lights. As for the turns yeah I'm doing that soon as I get time and supplies. I really want to black it all out in a matte clear finish. Old school style.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cuerva
Nice looking truck. I sure like the wheels.
Thanks for all the comments on the wheel guys. They are different than what most are running but I liked em and they are nice and lightweight.

Quick Reply: Pics of my RCSB