SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Post a Pic of your Truck!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Truck is in sig and isn't anything special, but here's pics.....truck is in sig.

No Harley, just my Jamis Dakar full susp. mountain bike (the blue/silver one).
Old 10-04-2005, 12:29 PM
On The Tree

Here is mine...sorry I dont have better pics...I need to take some new ones...
Attached Thumbnails Post a Pic of your Truck!-new-pic.jpg   Post a Pic of your Truck!-rollpan.jpg   Post a Pic of your Truck!-traction-bars-1.jpg   Post a Pic of your Truck!-nitrous21.jpg  
Old 10-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I love your truck mjfikac, I especially like the molded in roll pan. How do you like the QTP cutout I need to get an electric cutout but I have heard so man y mixed reviews on all different kinds.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
I love your truck mjfikac, I especially like the molded in roll pan. How do you like the QTP cutout I need to get an electric cutout but I have heard so man y mixed reviews on all different kinds.
Thanks!! I love the cutout. I dropped .4 in the 1/4 with the cutout open AFTER the cat. Now I have longtube headers, a 3" y-pipe, and moved the cutout in front of the cat, and the power gain is amazing. It was definately one of my favorite performance mods to date!!
Old 10-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mjfikac
Here is mine...sorry I dont have better pics...I need to take some new ones...
Holy crap.. Thats one nice dodge...
Old 10-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

See mjfikac you need to bring more of the dodge guys over here we are all nice people and have respect for the other brands its not just ls1tech with a different name on it. How long ahve you had the qtp cutout on your truck I have heard after a while it stops sealing as good and starts rattling. PM me with the details of where anyou got it and how much Im very interested in getting one for the new exhaust setup.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:29 PM
Launching!

I never really liked dodge because the Cummins, but that ram is ******* NICE...
Old 10-04-2005, 05:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
See mjfikac you need to bring more of the dodge guys over here we are all nice people and have respect for the other brands its not just ls1tech with a different name on it. How long ahve you had the qtp cutout on your truck I have heard after a while it stops sealing as good and starts rattling. PM me with the details of where anyou got it and how much Im very interested in getting one for the new exhaust setup.
Thanks for all the compliments guys!! I will try to get some other Dodge guys over here...a bunch of them are dodge only fans that have no respect for other brands though...I like all trucks, and only dislike the ones that are faster than me...Bastards!! HAHAHAH

About the cutout...I am very happy with mine. I have had it for more than a year now with no problems...It doesn't leak or rattle. It does stick on occasion, but you just have to pulse the switch a few times, and it is good as new. I got mine directly from quicktimeperformance.com for $199.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:13 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by facn8me
If you were in tulsa That would have had to be mine. Although these pics don't show the spare tire carrier in the back. Here it is.

willl have to keep an eye out when i get back in town

heres mine

with the new wheels

Old 10-04-2005, 08:37 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
nice hoopty. if i had a 4x4 thats how i'd want it to look
Thanks!

Originally Posted by rumblebox
have you thought about black bumpers and halos?
yes, i have, a pan in the rear and i am considering just painting the factory chrome bumper right now to see how it turns out, since i have a painter at pretty good disposal (work at a dealership) and if it doesn't turn out, just order a z71 thoe bumper. I looked at the black headlights/corner lights on ebay a day or so ago... they are tempting!!!

Thanks

Quick Reply: Post a Pic of your Truck!