SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Something going on

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 11:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i know the feeling. had my riviera in the body shop just doing the prep work took about 6 months. at least its like my 4th car so i wasnt really missing it.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:45 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, I'm not too happy right now......I was supposed to pick up the truck today, go to check it out and i find the mirrors have some blemishes. I left it there. The mirror caps on my mirrors are plastic, and the space between the caps shows a lack of color in spots. He's going to sand them a little and shoot them again, on the truck, tomorrow.
It's a freaking mess, inside and out.
The pan looks great and the spoiler is flawless, overall it looks damn good with the whole color-match scheme but I am a detail oriented person and I want my truck to be near perfect.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t
Ok, I'm not too happy right now......I was supposed to pick up the truck today, go to check it out and i find the mirrors have some blemishes. I left it there. The mirror caps on my mirrors are plastic, and the space between the caps shows a lack of color in spots. He's going to sand them a little and shoot them again, on the truck, tomorrow.
It's a freaking mess, inside and out.
The pan looks great and the spoiler is flawless, overall it looks damn good with the whole color-match scheme but I am a detail oriented person and I want my truck to be near perfect.
Damn that sucks but I am sure it will be perfect when it is all done. I am the same way when it comes to being a perfectionist so I know how you feel. My truck is a mess aswell, I cant wait to get it home so I can clean it up the way I like it. Be sure to post pictures when you get it back. Later.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:03 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah. thanks man. I'm hoping he gets it all cleaned up for me today. Pic's for sure.