SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Want your opinion on wheels

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

colorado custom chromes the billet wheels but your gonna pay big for it to.
Old 09-13-2004, 08:45 PM
On The Tree

I am curious.......why couldnt you get Intro's? Another thing, you havent spoken to me at all. You said you talked to me and I said clearcoat wasnt available yet? I would double check with whoever you spoke to, because I have already sold 3 sets of clearcoated Intros. Anyway, good luck with your new wheels.
Old 09-13-2004, 09:26 PM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by IntroWheels
I am curious.......why couldnt you get Intro's? Another thing, you havent spoken to me at all. You said you talked to me and I said clearcoat wasnt available yet? I would double check with whoever you spoke to, because I have already sold 3 sets of clearcoated Intros. Anyway, good luck with your new wheels.
what process do you use to clear coat the wheels?
Old 09-14-2004, 07:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by IntroWheels
Well, I couldn't get intro's b/c the people that I was dealing with said their distributor couldn't get them. They didn't want to give my money back either. So I had to settle for something i didn't want. Foose is a very nice wheel, but not the image I was going for.
On another note, I called intro and spoke to a guy and he said if I would order them that day, by the time they would have been made they could have coated them. cool. Couple days later I called back, spoke to a woman this time, she had to call someone else to find out if it was available. She called back and told me it would be about 3 weeks before they started the coating b/c they are still testing the ceramic. Anyway, I really wanted a set of intro-pentia or prowler 6's coated 18's, but when does **** ever go right with this truck. It's very hard to get parts lately. guess it's just my bad luck.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:54 AM
On The Tree

Okay, well if you decide to go Intro in the future contact me and I will take care of you. Sorry for your troubles.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

In answer to the clearcoat question, its a ceramic clearcoat. We dont use liquid clear because that is too fragile for everyday use which is why people get clearcoat.
Old 09-14-2004, 11:09 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Tiburon
Another vote for the Timeless 6. I also hear they are very light. Anybody know exactly how much they weight?
I weighed my 18's before I had the tires mounted and they weighed in at 20 lbs. I thought I put that info in the wheel weight list, maybe I forgot?