SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Xtreme Liners...anyone have/had this spray-in bed liner?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 07:15 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Xtreme Liners...anyone have/had this spray-in bed liner?

based out of Houston, TX...
a few dealers around here (NW GA) that spray it...just don't have any real world feed back on its durability or looks...

thanks in advance for any input!

also...trying to decide on under-the-rail or over-the-rail...appearance wise...if the bed was a dark color it would be a no brainer...but its white...
I have bad scars in the paint from the original over-the-rail drop-in liner...the over-the-rail would solve that appearance problem, but I'm not sure if I would like the additional visible color added to the white and gray of the two-tone paint...
Old 08-05-2008, 02:59 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think that was the brand that was sprayed on my truck when I bought it. In reality they are all pretty much the same. Some can change the color of the spray to match your truck. Maybe find one that can do it in grey instead of black? I wouldn't even consider white since it would hold dirt and I would think that it would be more likely to get stained.

I wish whoever did my truck would've gone over the rails. I've got a few scratches on the rails especially around the stake pockets. Think about this. If you ever have to load something into your truck that is too big to fit down in the bed to where it will have to hang over, wouldn't you prefer to NOT have to worry that? Or if you are loading something in and you have to stand on the rails. Would you rather stand on slick, smooth paint or textured liner?

The liner also makes whatever it is sprayed on stronger. I've seen demonstrations where a cement block was sprayed with liner. It and another block were both dropped from the top of a building. The sprayed one didn't break, but the other was dust.