Notices
Silverado SS, Joe Gibbs Editions, SSR Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |Engine | Body | News

Regency RST Complete Write-Up Info

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 07:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no feedback about my RST
Old 08-28-2009, 05:33 AM
TECH Resident

that truck is clean bro, in great shape for its age for sure!
Old 08-28-2009, 09:21 AM
TECH Resident

I just saw it today! Nice truck! The "regency" spelled out on the tailgate is different. Did you do that or did it come that way?
Old 08-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Teching In

babio,

I access this site at work and most images are blocked, so I'm unable to see it or I would have.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Teching In

Babio,

You had asked (on page 116 (unless you changed the amount of posts you can view)) about locating RST decals.

http://www.waldoch.com/ is the site listed on rt1automile.com/regency's site. I've spoke with them, they have Orange and Black RST decals (for both windshield and rear wing) in stock and are in the process of making white decals. I'm not sure if they ship to Kuwait, or if so, if the costs would be worth it vs having a local decal shop make them for you.

That site should be useful for all of us RST owners. A guy is supposed to call me back regarding my order, and when he does, I'll ask him if they're able to supply ALL RST parts (roll pan (which could easily be custom made locally) but more specifically the front air dam and rear spoiler, which are MUCH harder to find).

I will let you guys know.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1quickRST
I just saw it today! Nice truck! The "regency" spelled out on the tailgate is different. Did you do that or did it come that way?
hii
thanx for asking

the spelled in the taillgate its custom made here in kuwait here in our shop she sell one buy one

its look nice ?
Old 08-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Terry Hesticles
Babio,

You had asked (on page 116 (unless you changed the amount of posts you can view)) about locating RST decals.

http://www.waldoch.com/ is the site listed on rt1automile.com/regency's site. I've spoke with them, they have Orange and Black RST decals (for both windshield and rear wing) in stock and are in the process of making white decals. I'm not sure if they ship to Kuwait, or if so, if the costs would be worth it vs having a local decal shop make them for you.

That site should be useful for all of us RST owners. A guy is supposed to call me back regarding my order, and when he does, I'll ask him if they're able to supply ALL RST parts (roll pan (which could easily be custom made locally) but more specifically the front air dam and rear spoiler, which are MUCH harder to find).

I will let you guys know.
hi

thanx for the replay
and thanx Terry for your help but i have someone in US there he well recive the parts and send it to me here in kuwait.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Teching In

babio,

I just checked out your garage. The truck looks gorgeous!

It's not that I'm sheltered and uncultured, but I'll admit I know nothing about the "car scene" outside of North America. How do people react to seeing your truck there?
Old 08-28-2009, 03:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Terry Hesticles
babio,

I just checked out your garage. The truck looks gorgeous!

It's not that I'm sheltered and uncultured, but I'll admit I know nothing about the "car scene" outside of North America. How do people react to seeing your truck there?

dear terry
in my country there is only 3 RST ruck Orignal
and its look Great and evrey body ask me its for sale ?
and we have a feake Rst here in kuwait by coustom made but its cheap
and i well upload some video soon i have many race i kill all
best regards
Old 08-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Staging Lane

Hi, guys I have a question...I would like to know about the RST roll pan for a 2008 chevy silverado new body. I know that recencydecals.com sells them, but i have call 2 times and no answer. cant get anybody on the phone.. but anyway what i want to know is if the roll pan is steel or something else, and how much are they.....I have a custom roll pan right now on my truck, but i just dont care for it...its all molded in it looks good, but i dont know something just not right...Anyway thinking about putting on the RST roll pan....anyway I know you guys can help....

Quick Reply: Regency RST Complete Write-Up Info