Notices
Silverado SS, Joe Gibbs Editions, SSR Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |Engine | Body | News

Regency RST Complete Write-Up Info

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 09:38 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by a98ws6
How much are you wanting for it? How much different is the Hurst compared to the Regency one? My Regency shifter is SLOPPY!

I put a Hurst shifter in my truck and I would have to say it made a pretty good difference. Plus it look a hell of alot better than the stock one.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:46 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 1quickRST
I put a Hurst shifter in my truck and I would have to say it made a pretty good difference. Plus it look a hell of alot better than the stock one.
What does it look like? Any pics? Does it feel better as far as less sloppy or just shorter throws? Where did you get it and how much did it run ya?
Old 11-08-2009, 02:47 PM
formerly 2004RST (changed 11/19/2012)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What does it look like? Any pics? Does it feel better as far as less sloppy or just shorter throws? Where did you get it and how much did it run ya?
i felt 04RST's hurst shifter...HUGEEEEE F'n difference....& yes much less sloppy than what we've got now...i just wish it looked as good as what we have
Old 11-12-2009, 04:55 PM
TECH Resident

There are pix of it on my profile page if you wanna take a look. I personally like it better all the way around! Looks, feel, everything! I bought it through summit racing and I think I paid like 150.00 for it.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:29 PM
Staging Lane

Hey does anybody knows if Regencydecals is close? the website is not there anymore.

The web site is http://www.regencydecals.com
Old 11-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Teching In

Default RST Parts

Regency Auto Parts (Regency Decals) is still in business!!! We have been making a few changes to the website and it was down temporarily. Our new .com for the RST guys is rstparts.com. We carry a full line of authentic Regency RST parts and accessories, if we don't have it then it doesn't exist!!
Old 11-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RegencyAutoParts
Regency Auto Parts (Regency Decals) is still in business!!! We have been making a few changes to the website and it was down temporarily. Our new .com for the RST guys is rstparts.com. We carry a full line of authentic Regency RST parts and accessories, if we don't have it then it doesn't exist!!
finally!!!

just emailed you guys

Last edited by supermilano; 11-23-2009 at 12:47 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Launching!

Hey guys, I know its been awhile since ppl have written on this thread and hopefully u guys still check it xD... but i had a question 4 u all...

I currently own a 2005 silverado RST with the paint being Silver with black strips... I bought it from the dealer that way and was wondering if there was a way to find out how many were made with that color scheme and if there was a way to find which one it was... (i.e. 1 of 1000 made)

any help or feedback would be great!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 10:13 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Silver05Rst
Hey guys, I know its been awhile since ppl have written on this thread and hopefully u guys still check it xD... but i had a question 4 u all...

I currently own a 2005 silverado RST with the paint being Silver with black strips... I bought it from the dealer that way and was wondering if there was a way to find out how many were made with that color scheme and if there was a way to find which one it was... (i.e. 1 of 1000 made)

any help or feedback would be great!!!!!!!!
Is your truck an Automatic? As far as I know Regency started out just making these trucks in red or black with a 5spd. Then they expanded to 5.3/ Auto reg cabs, then extended cabs... well you get the picture. As far as how rare the silver/ black combo is, hard to tell because Regency is closed and I think they were the only ones that kept track of this. I feel pretty comfortable in saying that anyone who owns a Regency has a rare vehicle because now that they are closed you can't get them anymore. Hope this helps!
Old 01-06-2010, 12:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1quickRST
Is your truck an Automatic? As far as I know Regency started out just making these trucks in red or black with a 5spd. Then they expanded to 5.3/ Auto reg cabs, then extended cabs... well you get the picture. As far as how rare the silver/ black combo is, hard to tell because Regency is closed and I think they were the only ones that kept track of this. I feel pretty comfortable in saying that anyone who owns a Regency has a rare vehicle because now that they are closed you can't get them anymore. Hope this helps!
This is correct. 2004 I believe is the first year they started making the "RST" but regency had been making conversion trucks long before that. With the documentation that came with mine (im the only owner and i got EVERYTHING with it when i bought it) it says they made 300 the first year. Seeing as they had red/black stripes or black/red stripes you would THINK that means 150 of each, but only regency knows for sure. In 2005 after I got mine, i began to notice they were making them in all kinda different colors and extended cab with auto and all that good stuff, so after 2004 I cant be much help, but rest assured it is definately a rare vehicle.

Quick Reply: Regency RST Complete Write-Up Info