Notices
Silverado SS, Joe Gibbs Editions, SSR Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |Engine | Body | News

Regency RST Complete Write-Up Info

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 09:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It would have been on the outside of you oem air cleaner box, in the intake tube.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:48 PM

Ok well I've looked this truck over more times in the last 2 days then when I first bought it all the connections are good all fuses are good every thing is good an still no results but thank y'all for trying to help
Old 07-06-2012, 12:55 PM
TECH Resident

Did it idle better or worse when tippy unplugged the mass air flow sensor?
Old 07-06-2012, 01:38 PM

It ideld about the same really
Old 07-11-2012, 04:17 PM
TECH Addict

Anybody interested in a 04 RST pan and exhaust tips? The kicker is the pan needs repainted and one of the tips isnt perfect. Looks like its bent a bit. Could be fixed. Im just wanting to get enough out of it all to get a regular roll pan. Im wanting a smoother look.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:55 PM
Staging Lane

Well after a week of reading every chance I got I finished this monster thread from start to finsh . it was great !!!! Thanx to all that contributed to it with all your knowledge and info , I will be returning to it constantly as I work thru my build . Especially to you Red & Silver I almost feel like i know you guys personally lol ! I remember when I bought my 2004 VHO Silverado New back in 04 then went to get my plates a few weeks later only to see an Rst on the showroom floor I could of cried ! I feel lucky as hell I stumbled on one an to only have 33k miles to boot . Thanx again guys !
Old 07-13-2012, 10:58 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Tx5spd
Well after a week of reading every chance I got I finished this monster thread from start to finsh . it was great !!!! Thanx to all that contributed to it with all your knowledge and info , I will be returning to it constantly as I work thru my build . Especially to you Red & Silver I almost feel like i know you guys personally lol ! I remember when I bought my 2004 VHO Silverado New back in 04 then went to get my plates a few weeks later only to see an Rst on the showroom floor I could of cried ! I feel lucky as hell I stumbled on one an to only have 33k miles to boot . Thanx again guys !
No problem, and welcome to pt.net. Now, get some pics of your truck up for us.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:26 PM
Staging Lane

Theirs some up in the thread under this on titled " stripping a regency " on page three which I decided not to do after coming to my sinces and living out of fear of yall sneaking into my house at nite and giving me a sock party lol . I only removed the spoiler so I could haul my kayak . I read you went back to stock brakes
Red , anything special need for that ? Iv heard new caliber brackets is all thats needed .
Old 07-14-2012, 01:26 AM
Launching!

ALL GOOD MAN!!! Welcome man!

Dude Red... ur the man... got that tune up and going and finally my truck is ALIVE!!! Holy Damn u step on that pedal and she takes off like im run'n from the po po Gonna take her this sunday and get some updated quarter times!
Old 07-14-2012, 09:13 AM
TECH Resident

Theirs some up in the thread under this on titled " stripping a regency " on page three which I decided not to do after coming to my sinces and living out of fear of yall sneaking into my house at nite and giving me a sock party lol . I only removed the spoiler so I could haul my kayak . I read you went back to stock brakes
Red , anything special need for that ? Iv heard new caliber brackets is all thats needed .
Yea, you just need the stock caliper brackets.

Originally Posted by Silver05Rst
ALL GOOD MAN!!! Welcome man!

Dude Red... ur the man... got that tune up and going and finally my truck is ALIVE!!! Holy Damn u step on that pedal and she takes off like im run'n from the po po Gonna take her this sunday and get some updated quarter times!
Get me logs, so I can see how lean/rich you are up top at wot. I don't want you to damage anything.

Quick Reply: Regency RST Complete Write-Up Info