Notices
Silverado SS, Joe Gibbs Editions, SSR Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |Engine | Body | News

Regency RST Complete Write-Up Info

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 05:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2004RST
hey saw ya'll talkin bout the stripes didn't read all the way thru it but yeah mine are crackin real bad & considering you guys want pics of all the bad **** i'll start takin pics of my lil need fixings lol 1. stripes are cracking - fix - having them painted on hood & tailgate 2. pitting in the rims - fix - still gotta change the pads & prolly get new rims i want 5 star 3. hit mailbox - fix - have body shop fix it & respray small scratch parts probably just have to sand clear down nd respray...i'll throw some pics on later today...there's some other things wrong but i can't think of them lol

EDIT: if you check out my sig & look at my tailgate there's no plastic piece on there...anyone have an extra one? i'm sick of having just 4 open holes there until i get the t/g shaved thanks!
No spolier?
Old 02-11-2008, 06:08 PM
On The Tree

hey if anyone is interested i have a pace edwards roll up tonneau cover it's black still in the box. And it won't interfer with your spoiler. They usaully go for over $800 I'll sell it for 675 obo
Old 02-11-2008, 06:29 PM
formerly 2004RST (changed 11/19/2012)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by a98ws6
No spolier?
nah no spoiler that's how it was when i got the truck...i guess the truck was hit pretty bad before i had it and i guess when the body shop put the spoiler back on they used that 3m double sided tape? idk why but you know how smart some of these florida guys are...& it fell off when the guy was drivin to the dealership to trade it in...so i'm just gonna shave the tailgate i suppose
Old 02-19-2008, 10:05 PM
On The Tree

Damn yall are awful quite on here nobody has said anything for like 8 days and usually theres something new on here every day
Old 02-20-2008, 08:41 AM
TECH Resident

aint it though. well, just to get some more going on this. i got a couple of new things for the truck.
i just bought a set of brand new take offs, 07 tahoe polish alum. wheels with tires for $1595. and i also got this new kenwood in dash 6.9" touch screen radio. its nice. i also purchase a magnaflow x-pipe and 3" dual in and 2.5" dual out magnaflow muffler to replace the exhaust thats fallin apart. im thinkin of makin the rst tips dummies and havin the muffler shop just dump the exhaust right after the muffler. that way i dont have to worry bout the tips ever fallin off again. lol. i also have a new front valance to put on the truck, cuz i dont like the one thats on it anymore. its painted and waiting for warmer weather to put it on, and the bad part bout that is that i still have a long laundry list of **** i want to do to the truck. lol the itch is bad and it dont ever seem to be satisfied lol. pics to come soon.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

yeah, me too.....im stock piling parts for warmer weather.

i got some new LED foglights for it, i got a new A-Pillar with dual guage pod with sunpro white face gauges for it , and also got a hidden hitch for the truck.
just itching to get the stuff on the truck lol
Old 02-20-2008, 06:10 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by booger78z28
yeah, me too.....im stock piling parts for warmer weather.

i got some new LED foglights for it, i got a new A-Pillar with dual guage pod with sunpro white face gauges for it , and also got a hidden hitch for the truck.
just itching to get the stuff on the truck lol
Get it done Boog! I need the inspiration!
By the way, I hear you can get a third gear scratch all day long!
Old 02-20-2008, 07:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by a98ws6
By the way, I hear you can get a third gear scratch all day long!
man that sounds so good. the only damn problem with that is the cold up here right now. its frezin everything and the damn salt dont help at all. but it is still nice to get out drivin.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

im sure the only reason for 3rd gear scratch all day long is bald tires. cold weather and salt on the roads LOL

but when i do get on it i do have to be careful, cuz it does get loose quick,even with the 6 sandbags in the back

LOL
Old 02-20-2008, 07:43 PM
TECH Resident

hey i know what you mean boog. i got sideways at 60mph gettin on the highway this morning. scared the piiss out of bout 6 cars behind me. i got her back straight and there was no one around. i was like ok shifted to 5th and cruised on. lol

Quick Reply: Regency RST Complete Write-Up Info