Site Suggestions Site Suggestions & Comments

PerformanceTrucks.net acquired by Internet Brands, Inc.

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 01:13 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

i'd be happy if they would just fix the damn search button over on tech not having to wait 30 seconds would be awesome though
Old 07-20-2007, 09:35 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
i'd be happy if they would just fix the damn search button over on tech not having to wait 30 seconds would be awesome though
Amen brotha
Old 07-20-2007, 10:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wowa so they've been sold . . . .

It'll be great to have a search that works again
Old 07-20-2007, 10:45 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I know .T. and Brian already touched on it but I just want to have my voice heard as well. Nothing against the other sites because this isn't a competition against any of them but the main reason I hide out on here (other than the knowledge and respect on here) is due to lack of advertising, pop-ups, and commercial links. I feel like I'm walking down the streets in china with 10,000 people handing out flyers for the latest night clubs, newest drinks, fake rolex's, or where I can find the best girls for cheap when I'm on SilveradoSS. Please keep this site SPAM free. I know where the sponsors are when I need something, would hate to see a Ford advertisment at the bottom of every post I read.
That's my piece and I'm sticking to it!

Off the now.

- Julien
Old 07-20-2007, 12:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In reality, I don't think we really have a lot to worry about here guys. We've been under their ownership since March, lol. I think they realize that drastic changes will affect their investment.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:27 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i heard that. last time i searched over there it brought up 2003 post and no newer. and half the time it just times out. and then to top it off you still get th "did you try the search button" or "search button is your friend" not if it don't freaking work.

Originally Posted by Spoolin
I know .T. and Brian already touched on it but I just want to have my voice heard as well. Nothing against the other sites because this isn't a competition against any of them but the main reason I hide out on here (other than the knowledge and respect on here) is due to lack of advertising, pop-ups, and commercial links. I feel like I'm walking down the streets in china with 10,000 people handing out flyers for the latest night clubs, newest drinks, fake rolex's, or where I can find the best girls for cheap when I'm on SilveradoSS. Please keep this site SPAM free. I know where the sponsors are when I need something, would hate to see a Ford advertisment at the bottom of every post I read.
That's my piece and I'm sticking to it!

Off the now.

- Julien
yeah, there are alot of forums i go to that have the same thing. pop ups and ads after every post its hard to tell whats what so i just don't go there unless i have too. but so far nothing seems change so maybe its a good sign.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:57 AM
TECH Junkie

When the search is working, can we have the ability to do a search within a search? As in only search the results of a previous search. I think this would be a great thing to be able to narrow down the search results and help quickly find the info we are looking for.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by truckmann
When the search is working, can we have the ability to do a search within a search? As in only search the results of a previous search. I think this would be a great thing to be able to narrow down the search results and help quickly find the info we are looking for.
I don't know but, will ask.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:54 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by truckmann
that would be awesome!
Old 07-22-2007, 10:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Quick Reply: PerformanceTrucks.net acquired by Internet Brands, Inc.