Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

All Truck Shoot-Out in Memphis, TN!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 07:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you must have us duke boyz fucked up to think we don't know what braided line means
Old 12-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Truck addict

Originally Posted by MR Marine
Let the trash talkin' begin, I love the trash talk . I need rings and bearings before you could race my Dodge trash heap. I think you are going to need a bigger bottle to race my old turd If I can get it back together in time it might be worth the drive and the 100 spot for the track rental
naw i'll blacksheep and you race. i aint that fast. sorry. i'll crow when it comes to you.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by goshawk23
naw i'll blacksheep and you race. i aint that fast. sorry. i'll crow when it comes to you.
That would be a good race
Old 12-13-2006, 07:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by MR Marine
That would be a good race
i second that
Old 12-13-2006, 07:38 PM
Launching!

I basically have one dead hole right now time for freshening I don't know how long it will take me to get it back together, but it sounds like it will be a great time,
Old 12-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Truck addict

Originally Posted by ColtSteele
I'm sure hope noone racing plans to eat anyones *** or would want anyone too. Please let's keep the *** eating for the privacy of your own home

Anyway- oneupper - i'll turn up my boost, you turn up your spray, then I'll turn ON my spray. We can do this til both of us go BOOM and then we'll split a keg and get a tow home lol

But anyway- not turning this into a dodge vs chevy vs ford pissing contest thread- let's keep it to who plans to make it and if they do can you put any in on the track rental.

i can't say that i have turned the spray up to go boom but i have gone boom on motor. didn't like it none and don't wish it on anyone. but yea. i'll still have my truck there and it will be exciting for the ones i race.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:57 PM
Truck addict

Originally Posted by hemidup
We're up to 35 attending. That's $80 a person and alot of runs for all. So far, not one Ford guy. We want to have a GTG at a local resturant, so we can all talk smack and a cruise down Beale.

not to bash ford guys but i have been to there site asking for them to join and none have ever attended. this has happened on several occasions. so i doubt any make it other than the locals that might show up
Old 12-13-2006, 07:59 PM
Truck addict

Originally Posted by ColtSteele
if you gonna talk shi7 atleast get it right
11.9's on 10 pounds of boost and without the spray... I don't mind bottles and will use as much as my pig will take and then stuff some more down it.
i got 10 pounds of boost left on the table too (not sure how long the tranny will hold... but I'm sure long enuff to drag a couple of your asses down the track a few times ) i'm sure i'll be trailering mine home, i expect to, just as long as i get it on video i don't care
(and nobody should get butt hurt - it's all in fun and not personal but if you do.... ***** ya lol )

stock dodge tranny say boom!
Old 12-13-2006, 08:00 PM
TECH Resident

i hope we get a few - i really like tp hear a kb L whine down the track!
Old 12-13-2006, 08:02 PM
Truck addict

Originally Posted by rdhemi345
I am runing a superchips programmer, exhaust, slicks, shortbelt, and intake. I have stock cam, stock manifolds, stock torque converter......
So who will be bringing a N/A bolt-on Chevy to run with me? lol

i find this hard to believe. there are a few dodge rams around here that have nitrous that aren't running what you claim to run. so what shot are you spraying?

Quick Reply: All Truck Shoot-Out in Memphis, TN!!