Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

All Truck Shoot-Out in Memphis, TN!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 09:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I can get the cam in the damn Ave I will be there......its lookin like a 220/224 on a 112
Old 12-13-2006, 10:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Tan327
Lol dude you shouldn't even start to call someone out on something. I've read a lot of BS comments on streetfire made by you, one claiming that there are a lot of 12 second (it may have even been 11 second) trucks out there and YOURS being one of them. Since when does your truck run 11's or 12's bro? And those posts were made before your 6.0 swap, think before you type.
If i ever said my truck was a 12 second truck it was simply typing without checking and thinking it. I know i'm not a 12 second truck not close even.
So if thats all you got come again.
I even think i remember the comment you are talking about. I'll go back and look for it and i'm not even saying you are wrong but i don't think one mistype is ALOT of BS comments ethier.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Not only that but even if i had typed something to that affect it doesn't change anything that was said in the post i made earlier. I didn't call anyone out i said why the hate?
Guess your just Loyal till you die to the vehicle you drive. Nothing can be faster cause it doesn't have the same Logo as you do.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:08 PM
single digit dreamer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if blacksheep is going to be there it would be some good motivation for me to try and make it. i have been contemplating redoing my fuel system and this would be a good event to see if it helps or not.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:20 PM
Truck addict

Originally Posted by TouchOfEvil04
Not only that but even if i had typed something to that affect it doesn't change anything that was said in the post i made earlier. I didn't call anyone out i said why the hate?
Guess your just Loyal till you die to the vehicle you drive. Nothing can be faster cause it doesn't have the same Logo as you do.

thats not me at all. i encourage the response were getting. i want it to be a great meet. why you thought i was being a dick or an *** is beyond me. maybe i have been a dick. i dunno. you never know till someone tells you. thanks for letting me know.

but i'm comparing this guys times to my own at one point or another.

i ran faster in a certain part but not as fast in another. i can only use what i have available. if you see what i'm looking at you will call bs as well.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by goshawk23
thats not me at all. i encourage the response were getting. i want it to be a great meet. why you thought i was being a dick or an *** is beyond me. maybe i have been a dick. i dunno. you never know till someone tells you. thanks for letting me know.

but i'm comparing this guys times to my own at one point or another.

i ran faster in a certain part but not as fast in another. i can only use what i have available. if you see what i'm looking at you will call bs as well.
No i know man. I just got worked up with Tan327 and started to spout out whatever.
I know your times and such and understand. Sorry for letting things get to me like i did. Tan i am sorry and again i didn't mean to say i am a 12 sec truck and i found the post on streetfire and fixxed it for ya. Other than that i don't think i made alot of BS comments though?
Here's one to you both.

Last edited by TouchOfEvil04; 12-13-2006 at 10:40 PM.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

when you spin you trap a higher MPH, ive seen it, herd it, and done it.

Mr. hemi. Ill make a race for you. 1 time, 1 pass, only 1 chance. We pull in the gates and RUN, granit allowed to unled bed full of anything. Street tires, however you drove up their? THen we can strip em down, put the slicks on , heat the bottles w/e. Whoever cross's the finsh line first wins, assuming you left at the lgiht turned green.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:30 PM
Truck addict

Originally Posted by parish8
if blacksheep is going to be there it would be some good motivation for me to try and make it. i have been contemplating redoing my fuel system and this would be a good event to see if it helps or not.

curt has too nice a rig not to show. so get motivated and attend.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:49 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by goshawk23
curt has too nice a rig not to show. so get motivated and attend.

What about Randy. He needs to get in on this one to.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:15 PM
Truck addict

Originally Posted by Dock Rocker
What about Randy. He needs to get in on this one to.

the banana is scared of the hemi. i think he has lost to a few which keeps him from posting in such threads.

Quick Reply: All Truck Shoot-Out in Memphis, TN!!