Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

All Truck Shoot-Out in Memphis, TN!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 07:48 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by whitt1
I guess I'll bring out the Tahoe if you guys are going to run at Memphis and I'll get TNTK53 to show up too.Maybe some of the Lighnings that don't like hot weather will show up in Febuary.

Go over to the Tidewater Lightning club and invite those guys if yall wanna run some quick trucks, they are in the 10s and up.......and streetable all the way there and back.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by marksdaleblvd
I'm N/A and weigh in at 5800 lbs and 4x4. My only hopes are to go low 14 or high 13's. I don't have a problem with that, but this is my daily driver and I can't afford for it to break. I'm never gonna spray it or used forced induction. So don't talk trash to me
Aw, you gotta talk trash when you come into this thread. The nature of the beast. You'll learn the ways of the southern section really soon.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by whitt1
I guess I'll bring out the Tahoe if you guys are going to run at Memphis and I'll get TNTK53 to show up too.Maybe some of the Lighnings that don't like hot weather will show up in Febuary.
Speaking of Jim, word on the street is he'll have more to the table next time we all meet up. Personally, I'm ready to see that FBI tahoe in action!
Old 12-15-2006, 08:15 AM
TECH Resident

Slowprocess..............let me hear ya say it..........HEMI!!!!

LMAO
Old 12-15-2006, 08:23 AM
Teching In

SlowProcess, what kinda truck you got and what mods (single cab, extended cab, 2x4, 4x4?) How much does it weigh? I'll race your truck in a mudhole lol. And why dont you think that Hemi roid cant run a 13.4?

Mark
Old 12-15-2006, 08:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

SlowProcess, what kinda truck you got and what mods (single cab, extended cab, 2x4, 4x4?) How much does it weigh? I'll race your truck in a mudhole lol. And why dont you think that Hemi roid cant run a 13.4?

Mark
It's a 99 single cab 2x4. Weight is up alittle from stock ones due to the cage. No mudholes for me, though, mine would probably get stuck on the wet grass on the side of the road with the tires I have on it.
I don't think he can run that on bolt ons alone. It appeared that he ran a 13.8 on motor, which I can believe, but a 13.4 with that weight and just bolt ons is pretty far fetched IMO. Doesn't really matter if it can or can't though, cause this entire thread has been intended to get some grudge matches anyway.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:27 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Mark

I dont know if I would ever ask a guy from the Mississippi Delta to race in a mudhole....you might get a "arrrrIght then get yur **** together and lets go"
Old 12-15-2006, 08:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Rumble Bee Ram
Slowprocess..............let me hear ya say it..........HEMI!!!!

LMAO
HERE HEMI.......HEMI.......HEMI............
Old 12-15-2006, 08:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dock Rocker
I dont know if I would ever ask a guy from the Mississippi Delta to race in a mudhole....you might get a "arrrrIght then get yur **** together and lets go"
True that! We're pretty well known for our mud trucks around here. I'm always too busy with my little street truck, but I can set that up if he wants to.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

The trash talking is fine and all but how about a new thread for info only. 9 post of Memphis race info in the middle of 220 other post is confusing to say the least.

Quick Reply: All Truck Shoot-Out in Memphis, TN!!