Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

almost got arrested

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 08:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default almost got arrested

i was going down the road thursday night when a truck starts pacing me after taking off from a red light, so i speed up a tad, and so does he. he punches it, then i punch it right after him at about 15 mph. i wasnt even out of first gear yet when i saw the lights com on behind me. i dont know where the cop was hiding, because i glanced around before i floored it. there was two cops in the car. the cops pull up beside me, not behind me as i am still rolling about 20 mph and the passenger side cop is litterally hanging out the window screaming "pull your f*cking *** over motherf*ucker!!" i was thinking o **** this cant be good. i stop on the side of the road, and the cop swings my door open so hard, it bounced back shut. he swung it open again, and scream "get the f*ck out of the truck dumbass!! are you a f*uckin idiot?" slams me against the side of the truck, pats me down, and screams " you are going to jail tonight dumbass" puts me in the back of the car, along with the other guy who i was racing. one officer asked me if i was feeling lucky. i answered, "not really, if i was feelin lucky, i wouldnt be in the back seat of your car" he flipped a coin to se if we were going to jail. hads=jail tails =ticket. we got a ticket for compitetion of speed and sent on my way. that sucked. i am going to fight it, because the cops were not proffesional at all in the way they conducted themselves and spoke to me they were both in my face yelling at me and cussing me. that sucked
Old 02-24-2007, 08:41 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get an attorney. You might be able to get a piece of his *** for his behavior. Most police departments require their officers to use tape recorders during interactions with the public. The tape is public record. See if you can use it against him.
I am also pretty sure Pasadena uses video cameras in their cars. Hopefully the incident is on tape. Goodluck. Let us know how it turns out.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:24 AM
Sexy Party Mod

Did he hurt your door? look closely. I woulda been pissed. Did he dent your truck by slamming your *** against it?
Old 02-24-2007, 11:35 AM
TECH Junkie

The charges won't get dropped, but you can file a complaint against the officers.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Like Colby said your charges wont be dropped. BUT HE DID VIOLATE YOUR RIGHTS! For one he can NOT pull you out of your vehicle unless he has reason you have weapons. And two if you did not shot any force their is no need for him to throw you. Im assuming your rights read to you before bein put in handcuffs or in the back of the cop car?

And he is not allowd to open your door without consent.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah bro, unnecessary use of force. Take his *** to court with a lawyer and tear him a new one. I'm all for the law, but I hate dick cops. It sucks when a cop goes on a power trip. They think they can walk all over you because of the badge. Bastards. Hell, I took one to court after I flipped him the bird.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 01Blue4.8
Hell, I took one to court after I flipped him the bird.

and you talk about cops being on a power trip?
Old 02-24-2007, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Colby 04
and you talk about cops being on a power trip?
he was doing 100+ on the highway, he's the one that was on the power trip. I was just pointing out that he was a dick
Old 02-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Tribe Shaman

File a small clams on the cop for the damage he did to your truck.
take the truck to a body shop and find out how much it will cost
To re a line the door so it will shut right.
damage to the body frame and the hinge panel on the door
Will have to be worked out by hand.

tell the cop all of this could have been avoided if you asked me
to get out of my truck instead of forcing my door open
And yanking me out.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
Did he hurt your door? look closely. I woulda been pissed. Did he dent your truck by slamming your *** against it?
I ALREADY CHECKED THE DOOR. ITS FINE. NO SCRATCHES THAT I COULD SEE ON THE BED. I HAVE A GOOD TRAFFIC LAWYER, HE SAID HE IS CONFIDENT THAT HE CAN GET THE FINES REDUCED AND GET IT DEFERRED.

AS FAR AS IT BEING ON VIDEO TAPE, THE GUY I WAS RACING WAS PULLED OVER IN BETWEEN ME AND THE COP CAR AT AN ANGLE TOTALLY BLOCKING THE VIEW. I COULDNT SEE MY TRUCK FROM THE BACK SEAT OF THE CAR. THE FUNNY PART IS, THE GUY IN THE BACK SEAT WITH ME WAS LIKE "WHAT DO YOU HAVE DONE TO THAT THING? ITS PRETTY DAMN FAST"

Quick Reply: almost got arrested