Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Anybody live in Brenham, TX?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 07:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody live in Brenham, TX?

Theres a truck over there Id like to get a 1st hand (not the salesmans) opinion on and maybe take some photos of any issues with it.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:28 AM
TECH Addict

Get a hold of Beau...he's not far from you. He's in CS.

Lisa
Old 11-04-2007, 07:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hmmm --- I might have to call him and wake his *** up LOL

Im not over there --- theres a truck Im interested in over there.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Its looking like its a good 45 miles from me. Sorry buddy, im busy as phack this week.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:52 PM
TECH Addict

Beau...Sorry I thought you were closer...

Lisa
Old 11-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Sexy Party Mod

No biggie. He called me today and asked how far i was from Brenham.....I told him about 300 miles.....I was leaving our deer lease in South Texas.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
No biggie. He called me today and asked how far i was from Brenham.....I told him about 300 miles.....I was leaving our deer lease in South Texas.
any luck? I saw 10 and passed on 6...the other 4 weren't legal...that's the story of my life
Old 11-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Sexy Party Mod

**** no!!! I saw a good 2 good young 8s and a 10 thatll be a damn good deer next year. We saw a ton of pigs and an average amount of deer. Our lease allows 1 trophy buck, 1 "cull" buck (see the 8pt i shot two years ago? ) and as many does and mature spikes as we want. This year, i have the privelege of shooting my dad's trophy buck.

We had pigs come into the feeder infront of camp and me and this 15 year old were supposed to shoot on the count of three. I had the one on the left, he had the one on the right. I said, "gimme a countoff."
Ok.
BOOM! The little 15 year old SOB shot too quick and dropped his. I got on my pig's head quick and threw a round at her. She ran off. I was like ****!!! I MISSED!

The next morning after the hunt, i was fishing at the tank and spotted something black laying on the ground. Sure enough, the pig i shot the night before was laying there, deader than hell and riggored up. There was a tiny pinhole between its ear and its eye and a trickle of blood down from it ranging from the wound to about 5" down its cheak. No exit wound. Mind you this pig was less than 100 yards away off the back porch of our camp house.

Yesterday, i hit a doe in the killzone (i saw and heard the hit) and couldnt find her. Im SOOOO freaking mad right now. I didnt hang any meat this weekend. Im now starting to save for a 7mm mag or a 300 Ultra mag. When i hit something right, I want that sumbitch to go down. Im never hunting with a Fing .243 in South Texas again. I need a heavier grain and more velocity!

Last edited by FarmerBeau; 11-05-2007 at 08:12 PM.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Brad,

My folks live in Brenham, what dealership is it? They go into town all the time, maybe I can have them snap a few pics.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:13 PM
TECH Addict

Best Deer Story for me...

The ex and I were fishing the finger lakes off San Antonio Bay (Rockport). Absolutely dead and no fish at all. Ex went to get the boat, it was so quiet I heard him walking to the boat 100 ft away and the next I heard with the jack plate go down. I was still casting and I heard, swish swish swish, looked over the opposite direction and I see these two huge Pelicans. Well I thought they were. Ex started the boat and the swish got louder. I looked back again and moving closer there were two deer, one 8 pt and one 10 pt and no gun, and no huntin' season. The little monsters were making they're way across a 50ft finger lake.

Quick Reply: Anybody live in Brenham, TX?