Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

April 3 savannah river dragway

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 06:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slowec
Yes, cuz we are rollin to newington! You don't look well, maybe time for a sick day!
Its bad when your boss is on the forum same forum! Which is me LOL!
Old 04-04-2010, 08:33 PM
TECH Junkie

First time posting a video...

Old 04-05-2010, 11:26 AM
TECH Resident

Who all went and how it turn out?

That looked like JB and KDavis04SS running in the vid? With JB having some serious traction issues haha.

Last edited by Bad_Apple; 04-05-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea Clint that was me, yea traction was a bitch, g80 gots to go, need new slicks very bad and the track wasnt prepped too well either, but all in all it was a good turnout. that SS better be ready next time I come down though, Ole' Black Magic will be a different truck by then!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 02:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 00buckshot
Yea Clint that was me, yea traction was a bitch, g80 gots to go, need new slicks very bad and the track wasnt prepped too well either, but all in all it was a good turnout. that SS better be ready next time I come down though, Ole' Black Magic will be a different truck by then!!!
Well us BWK boys ain't broke and aint done modding either! BTW, K&n, stall, LT's,slowec tuning, and a 150 shot is all thats done to that SS. You shot me a line of poop and said nothing much when I asked about all those gauges. I am the guy who said , HMMM, looks like your monitoring something...now that we have been intoduced, you wanna share your mods?

welcome to the forum doubleought

p.s. your rims look like they touched the ground when you launch, wish I had a good shot of that!
Old 04-05-2010, 03:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea, well one gauge is bottle press, trans temp, vac., and a/f ratio. well I am broke LOL, I just have to get it as I go, Nice to know that I have ppl on here that I know, we'll have to formally introduce each next time, I've got a 5.3, 85mm tb, 150 shot, 4L80E, 3600 yank, dixie tuned, e-fans, Transgo, ud pulleys, bone stock block, but I do have some new stuff at home to put on as soon as I get the rest of my parts, yea I wish you had a shot of the rims almost gettin the pavement, the slicks were leakin out pretty bad, I just wish it would've hooked up and ran like it launched, but it was the first time at the track with this new truck so I've got some kinks to work out with it, when you goin back to SRD?
Old 04-05-2010, 08:00 PM
TECH Resident

Ha dont worry Ole' Black beauty aint done yet! good run though
Old 04-06-2010, 06:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

O yea, I wasn't hatin on the truck, it ran damn good, just wish mine woulda been hookin up, you goin to have ya cam in next time? ima try to resolve these traction issues by the 17th and try to get some more base times with what I have
Old 04-06-2010, 07:32 AM
TECH Junkie

O yea, I wasn't hatin on the truck, it ran damn good, just wish mine woulda been hookin up, you goin to have ya cam in next time? ima try to resolve these traction issues by the 17th and try to get some more base times with what I have
We will be Valdosta @ SGMP fri the 16th for TNT. The track hooks HARD and its a full 1/4 mile so that 2wd will have more time to show its stuff on the big end! we'd love for ya to come. we Me , kdavis, and blue4.8 will be there for fri tnt and then sat. for camarofest then coming home that sunday.
BTW, what fast and what size tb are you running?
Old 04-06-2010, 07:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

It's an 85mm BBK, just a 78mm FAST, the first ones they put out if I'm not mistaken, I don't know if I can make the SGMP nite, I've got to get down there some time and run the 1/4. Thanks for the invite, good to know we can all get along as fellow racers

Quick Reply: April 3 savannah river dragway